Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see why all 80,000 members need to be pinged for a bundle, especially when many of them don't care.
Give the role by default upon joining so members can opt OUT, this way you can still advertise to the majority.

Don't reject the suggestion just because YOU want to get pinged for bundles (or because it's me posting it and not some famous YouTuber). Many people find it annoying getting constantly pinged for bundles that they most likely won't buy. You already have a Marketplace ping, so why not Bundles?

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see why all 80,000 members need to be pinged for a bundle, especially when many of them don't care.
Give the role by default upon joining so members can opt OUT, this way you can still advertise to the majority.

Don't reject the suggestion just because YOU want to get pinged for bundles (or because it's me posting it and not some famous YouTuber). Many people find it annoying getting constantly pinged for bundles that they most likely won't buy. You already have a Marketplace ping, so why not Bundles?
But you can desactive the notification of the server

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
You can easily just mute the server or that specific channel you don't want to receive notifications for. It seems like a very easy fix than a whole entire role imo. You don't care about a bundle? Fine, ignore it & only pay attention to what you are interested in. Personally, I have never seen anyone getting mad or annoyed over a silly ping that they can simply ignore if it's not within their interest. When it reaches that point, i believe that is a self issue honestly.
or because it's me posting it and not some famous YouTuber
i doubt they even know who you are to have something held against you.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
You can check the discord one time in the day
I'm not checking a server I barely talk in every single day for something I can very easily get pinged for. Is it really that hard to them to make a role?

You can easily just mute the server or that specific channel you don't want to receive notifications for
As I have already stated, that channel happens to be the announcements channel where important server updates as well as limited time modes get added.
It seems like a very easy fix than a whole entire role imo.
Is it really that hard to make a role? You already have a role for Marketplace packs and all it takes to make another is a couple button presses.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Is it really that hard to make a role? You already have a role for Marketplace packs and all it takes to make another is a couple button presses.
I do not think they will be bothered to press those couple of buttons just because a forums user does not want a silly little ping. Ignore and move on, that's it!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I do not think they will be bothered to press those couple of buttons just because a forums user does not want a silly little ping. Ignore and move on, that's it!
80,000 members are in the Discord, and many of them likely are annoyed with the pings but just can't be bothered to suggest it.

Besides, you replaced a beloved gamemode a few months back despite the overwhelming criticism, but apparently now they can't be bothered to make a single role?

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not checking a server I barely talk in every single day for something I can very easily get pinged for. Is it really that hard to them to make a role?
But for make a role like that they have to notice for ppl to get it and this is hard to see it by 80k ppl and get it so who will see the notice will be a small nember of members

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
But for make a role like that they have to notice for ppl to get it and this is hard to see it by 80k ppl and get it so who will see the notice will be a small nember of members
As I've mentioned in OP:

• Unsure
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
As I predicted people mass disagreed this, despite there being very little reason not to. That's the forums for you, and one of the reasons I stopped playing this network. (The main reasons was BlockWars 10v10 and Minecraft became boring)

• Haha

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
As I predicted people mass disagreed this, despite there being very little reason not to. That's the forums for you, and one of the reasons I stopped playing this network. (The main reasons was BlockWars 10v10 and Minecraft became boring)
o m g that is so interesting, want us to start crying with u?

ppl disagreed with ur suggestion, just get over it bro

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
o m g that is so interesting, want us to start crying with u?

ppl disagreed with ur suggestion, just get over it bro
They simply followed the crowd, if it's not fixing an issue that breaks the network they don't agree. And even if the entire network agrees CubeCraft doesn't care, which was the case with BlockWars 10v10.

• Disagree

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
80,000 members are in the Discord, and many of them likely are annoyed with the pings but just can't be bothered to suggest it.
Please feel free to give an example or special mention to anyone else you believe is affected by this issue within your large statistic of allegedly active players. (Other than yourself) and I will quite happily debate and proceed to discuss this topic further as for now this is not a major concern to anyone else. As said by @JustNathie just take the step to mute that 1 specific channel. It’s no biggie as you stated that you barely check the server as shown here
I'm not checking a server I barely talk in every single day
It’s not like Cubecraft is pumping an update out every single day 🤣
Just have a little look every once in a while if you choose to mute the channel.
Not much else can be said.
Other than
“that is a self issue honestly.”

IMG_1579.jpeg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom