Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
There's two reasons that I agree with this idea. First, I would love a new maze for Avoid the Pig in general. I believe there's only two right now which is okay, but it can get boring quite fast once you know the routes. Second, I think having halloween content within the microgames themselves is really interesting. They could potentially make new halloween skins for other microgames, too.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There's two reasons that I agree with this idea. First, I would love a new maze for Avoid the Pig in general. I believe there's only two right now which is okay, but it can get boring quite fast once you know the routes. Second, I think having halloween content within the microgames themselves is really interesting. They could potentially make new halloween skins for other microgames, too.
Honestly yeah they are alot of potentially especially with the extra microgames for a Halloween makeover. For the whack the player games you can literally just trade the hammer for the knife and it be a slasher film. You can easily trade the cat for a sea monster and the cat could be any monster you can't look at like Slender the only one extra microgames that seems hard to do is bounce pads and that because seeing players fly in the air will never not be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom