Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellei

May 28, 2017
Hey everyone! So I came up with a small feature. Its really simple, but fun to add. My idea is if you click on your profile and move your mouse over "Achievements" that you are able to see how many % of all achievements you completed (Also with /achievements). Here is an example I made. If you want this feature to be added react with :agree:, if you don't want this feature to be add react with :disagree: and tell me why not.
% achievements completed.png

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
First of all, there is no need to tag staff members to forward a thread, second of all, the thread didn't reach 25 :agree: votes yet, so I won't forward for now.

Jellei

May 28, 2017
First of all, there is no need to tag staff members to forward a thread, second of all, the thread didn't reach 25 :agree: votes yet, so I won't forward for now.
Oh I thought it was with 15 checks :d my bad sorry

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Jellei!

Your suggestions has been discussed internally and we have decided to mark it as planned! It's nice to see the % of the challenges you have completed in total, not only by game. We will be looking into the implementation of your suggestion!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This has been implemented as of today! The implementation is part of the Quality of Life update, which you can find more about here

• Love
Reactions: Jellei
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom