• Disallow goodbye threads in 'Introductions'

• None (suggest smth in a reply)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, and hi
This is a very simple suggestion thread which literally takes two minutes (less, actually) to implement

rJswbWT.png

Several people make their goodbye thread in that section, because there is no other subforum for it (obviously because there aren't enough goodbye threads to make such a subforum), but just change "Introductions" to..

xg2ZQmF.png

Or if you hate that idea, disallow goodbye threads in that subforum because it's the exact opposite of an introduction thread

- ZoonTijd

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I have a feeling we're only making suggestions about some unnecessary details lately. I get your point but this is all so unnecessary. It's almost like we're all making suggestions about colours, details and stuff that's so little to get implemented suggestions.
But even the little things matter. And little things do need to be suggested to be considered after all.
Yeah sure maybe this small change would be "unnecessary" and a "small detail" but again, the tiny things matter as much as the big things.
If goodbye threads are a thing then I don't see why this shouldn't be done...

D

Deleted member 100818

But even the little things matter. And little things do need to be suggested to be considered after all.
Yeah sure maybe this small change would be "unnecessary" and a "small detail" but again, the tiny things matter as much as the big things.
If goodbye threads are a thing then I don't see why this shouldn't be done...
Ofcourse, and I do not disagree with his suggestion at all. Though some of the suggestions are just too small. I mean is it that hard to post your goodbye thread in "everything else"?

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I mean is it that hard to post your goodbye thread in "everything else"?
Not really, no. But i guess it depends on how popular goodbye threads are. If they're common enough to be flooding the "everything else" section then I agree with having them in the introductions. And in that case I agree it should be renamed to Introductions and Goodbyes, just for the sake of organization.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really like this idea tbh. If someone goes to make an introduction thread just to see that they can also make a goodbye thread, wouldn't it kind of send the wrong message? It doesn't quite encourage people to leave, but it reminds them that it's always something people have a place for to announce it. It's not something I'd want to see when first joining.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom