Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Cubecraft to bring back Ultra Hardcore?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mischief

Sep 21, 2019
I want you to vote if you do or don't want UHC. And I wan't you're guys's opinion on it, why you want it back, and why you don't want it back. I will leave this for 30 days, and I will see the community's opinion on UHC. See you in 30 days.

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
UHC has been deleted because it had not enough players. The big reasons for this were that the game itself took too long and it wasn't popular enough. Lobbies took ages to fill up, and it would be the same when we would add it now. Personally, I don't like UHC.

Reactions: Mischief

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
no.. it was extremely dead. yes that was mainly because of the insane amount of bugs that literally made it impossible to play, but i still don't think it'll ever be popular enough to deserve a spot in the game list.

Reactions: Mischief

Mischief

Sep 21, 2019
I see. Still, I wish to see more votes and opinions from more players. I really enjoyed it because it was a great challenge, and I didn't often get to do something like this.

Valencio

Sep 21, 2019
The Netherlands
There are players like you who liked this mini-game so I wouldn't mind if this game becomes a featured game. Although some things need to be changed, such as bugs. If those would be fixed, I don't see any reason not to add this game as a featured game now and then.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom