Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, everyone!

Yesterday, I was surfing the forums searching for new ideas, suggestions, games, etc. As you know, Cubecraft recently added the feature that allows you to look up similar posts to the post you are reading now:
download (1).png

This feature is really useful and saves time and effort. But there's a small problem here, it shows you all related posts without considering the old ones.

As you know, necro-posting (which is posting on old posts) is prevented here. Sometimes, you might be curious to look at similar posts using this feature and you by mistake put your comment there. Then, a moderator warns you (like what happened with me 🙃).

My suggestion is to force the "similar posts" feature to show only new posts (which are posted within the last 3 weeks) or at least to allow the member to choose whether they want to see all posts or only the new ones.

Thanks for reading!
Regards. Mafe

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love to see your suggestion, that may benefit the new community personalities for not succumbing punishments and it will support a lot of people to do not break any rule in the server so individually, I would love it but I think you can discover the similar thread if you start to search concerning them, I would love to see if they will make it more straightforward to attain the similar threads, thanks for the suggestion, expectedly, you'll have a great time!

• Love
Reactions: maflenoo

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't completely agree. The feature is really nice to see some different opinions from other people on similar threads. The older ones can also have some really interesting comments which are great to check out to see how people think about the idea. So completely removing older threads from the section would take away that possibility.
I see what you mean tho, and I think adding something that warns for necroposting could be really great. I don't know what are the possibilities here, but some sort of clarification would be awesome!

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't completely agree. The feature is really nice to see some different opinions from other people on similar threads. The older ones can also have some really interesting comments which are great to check out to see how people think about the idea. So completely removing older threads from the section would take away that possibility.
I see what you mean tho, and I think adding something that warns for necroposting could be really great. I don't know what are the possibilities here, but some sort of clarification would be awesome!
Marjin Marjin, problems fixer 👍

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, everyone!

Yesterday, I was surfing the forums searching for new ideas, suggestions, games, etc. As you know, Cubecraft recently added the feature that allows you to look up similar posts to the post you are reading now:
View attachment 185305
This feature is really useful and saves time and effort. But there's a small problem here, it shows you all related posts without considering the old ones.

As you know, necro-posting (which is posting on old posts) is prevented here. Sometimes, you might be curious to look at similar posts using this feature and you by mistake put your comment there. Then, a moderator warns you (like what happened with me 🙃).

My suggestion is to force the "similar posts" feature to show only new posts (which are posted within the last 3 weeks) or at least to allow the member to choose whether they want to see all posts or only the new ones.

Thanks for reading!
Regards. Mafe
Rating and Suggesting, nice! Now I am going to comment on both of those.

Suggestion
The suggestion may be hard to find because there might not be some threads similar to yours within the three weeks of the thread’s life.

Rating
I honestly think that this is a cool idea that CubeCraft did that because you can do research with these threads, however you may want to comment on them so I guess you can add the option to find alive threads in the similar posts sections.

Reactions: maflenoo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom