Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it is a good idea

  • 👍

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 👎

    Votes: 9 69.2%

  • Total voters
    13

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
74
96
69
Italy
Hi,
I Have a Suggestion,

Allow to who have a plus rank got a Eltra , Double jump on Wating lobby egg wars , minerware , skywars etc......
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aelfwif

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
403
1,487
203
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey!

This has been suggested before. In my opinion, this is completely unnecessary, especially because it's a waiting lobby. This would be "useless" to add in the waiting lobby since this feature is already in the main lobby.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Créxlly

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
363
787
168
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hi,
I Have a Suggestion,

Allow to who have a plus rank got a Eltra , Double jump on Wating lobby egg wars , minerware , skywars etc......

Hey!

In my point of view it's not necessary to add these features to a waiting lobby, for the reason that is not too big to explore the area by flying around, or use the double jump, which is already in the main lobby so I don't see a correct use of this in a waiting lobby before starting a game to be honest, I disagree sorry.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom