Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 21, 2020
Hi, i want to know if old game will come back some day because i think they are so importants if the server want to be in the top of the servers, the last cubecraft of 2017/2018 was one of the best servers thanks to the community, the staff and the variety of games. So if is possible i would like that this type of games come back to cubecraft. Thank You

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Infection was removed completely even after it became a featured game, so I think it is unlikely that it will be coming back anytime soon. A lot of players have asked for speed EggWars but I'm not sure about it as it may split up the playerbase of EggWars.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Criiss

Oct 23, 2015
They are games that were eliminated due to the lack of players who entered them. Tried to get back into featured games mode but didn't get support so I don't think they will come back as fixed games

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly don't know if they're coming back or not. I would be very happy if they were added again, but that is already CubeCraft's decision.

I honestly don't think that CubeCraft will have 30k users on weekends again as it did before.

Not because CubeCraft does a bad job, but because there are already a lot of people who don't play Minecraft. (But hopefully I'm wrong and CubeCraft will have 20k users again every day)

D

Deleted member 469419

About the old games; I'd personally say about bring back MoneyWalls, Arcade, Infection...

Although cubecraft java doesn't have the enough players to bring it all back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom