Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias_Lacade

Dec 2, 2015
In English:
Hello, my name is NotFoundCami.
Yesterday I made a total of 3 reports by people who do equipment in Solo skywars, 2 of them did not count because in the video I was seen using the J3Ultimate (which seems unfair, since the mod does not change the image of two people doing a team, but that, apart.) And from there they warned me for having used that mod (I did not know it was not allowed, and I also used it only for the damage indicator). , I uninstalled it, and now here comes my question; Can I use the Damage indicator mod, or will they also warn-suspend me?
From now, thank you so mucho for your attention.

En Español:
Hola, mi nombre es NotFoundCami.
Ayer hice un total de 3 reportes por personas que hicieron equipo en Solo skywars, 2 de ellos no contaron debido a que en el video se me vió utilizando el J3Ultimate (cosa que me parece injusto, ya que, el mod, no modifica la imagen de dos personas haciendo team, pero eso, aparte.) Y de ahí me advirtieron por haber usado ese mod (No sabía que no estaba permitido, y además lo usaba solamente por el damage indicator.) por lo cual, me lo desinstalé, y ahora aquí viene mi pregunta; ¿Puedo utilizar el mod Damage indicator, o también me advertirán-banearán?
Desde ya, muchas gracias por la atención.

Feb 6, 2018
They banned me unfairly I was on the sundae map and I was on the edge suddenly one came and wanted to throw me but I had advantage and was jumping and hitting is unfair not antinock My nik:CerealKiller_PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom