Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
wow Hello, you are Reading This or scrolling down to the comments. But This is a serious thread about myself and My mistakes I made. For example, I was wrong.
So for Some Staff members (all) I want to say sorry, and the reason by it. Also by normal members.
Here I go.

@Marieke2001 Sorry for bullying you, from a long time ago. Even though I think we're now good friends.

@Buuuddy Sorry That I lied about My mute, and it was a bad choice to lie over it.

@iLoveYouu Sorry for dissapointing you before you muted and unmuted me, and That I got muted again by Stefan.

@Stefanvld Sorry for being a annoying person for you, and starts everytime a conversation with you.

@Jannekee Sorry for being a bit rude to you Sometimes, and What happend a few weeks ago.

@Dylaila same story by jannekee

@Unfearful Sorry for being a annoying person for you

For the rest of the Staff team: @SKIFBY @Younisco @DYD. @rubik_cube_man @CrazymanJR @Nikoshka @Tacosbefriends etc. For being rude about the new arcade update. Giving My opinion about something That isn't released yet. Even though The games are enjoyable and a lot of fun!!

Now about My live If you care.

Okay, I'm Sometimes annoying for a lot of you. I can stop But Sometimes not. It's about Some home-problems between ny dad and me. Let me explain: My dad is not 100% and always put the blame on My with something i didn't do it. Even though I'm currently and a long time (5months) not feeling myself good in my body. and If you are freaking out and didn't saw This coming, it's about suicide. Not fun. A serious problem. Even though I'm currently a bit happy because the community is awesome and amazing, also in-game. My grandma is sick with cancer, and has a few weeks ago a hearth infarction, also If you care the cancer can't be removed because she has been operated on the same place to laser it away. But it decides to return :c (If you don't believe me it's Ok But I know it's true) Also about private life. If you care about that start a conversation. Besides that I'm not sure Who I am and If there are changes.
So If you care thank you for Reading This.

Also these people are supporting me a lot!
@Marieke2001 @ItsTwany @DontLetMeAlone @Dutch_frietjes @Yoya @DezeAnanas1204 (not much But for me it's enough)

Greets
Myself

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
There will be hardships in life. What makes us move forward, is the choice that we either move on, or decide to stay. It is very responsible of you to owe up to your mistakes. Remember, there are a lot of people in the community who are willing to help you in anyway they can. Never give up and keep on keeping on.

I do not know exactly how you feel like, but I can always be ready to help you.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Well done! It's not always easy to own up to our mistakes or take responsibility for our behavior towards others. Sometimes we treat people differently to how we ordinarily would when we are under a lot of stress or our lives are in turmoil for whatever reason. By the sound of things, you've got a lot going on, which would cause anyone to act a little erratic.

Thanks for sharing. And we do care :)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
giphy.gif

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Nice thread, don't worry about your problems, it'll be fine.
If you want to talk about something, then feel free to contact me.

L

Lepzi

Everyone makes mistakes just not everyone apologizes for what they did and you did so well done:)

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
We all make mistakes, and we all learn from them. The best thing is to accept what you did and move on. And that is EXACTLY what you did. We all care for one another here and we do care about your apologizes. This was very well said. Just keep strong and keep moving on! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom