Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with this suggestion!

As you said it would be a really nice feature for players without a mod to check if someone is cheating or lagging and I can't come up with any cons. +1

If this doesn't get implemented I suggest you to download a mod, for example Badlion, where it is possibe to see others ping without this suggestion.

Last edited:

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It's sometimes a bit hard to determite whether someone has hacks or just has a bad connection, so I really like this suggestion!
This would make reports more reliable and easier for moderators to determite if a player has hacks of just a bad connection. People could include the reported player's ping by typing the command in the included evidence clip for example.

You should add a poll btw! 🙂

Sle3k

Oct 16, 2020
Hi! I agree with this suggestion!

As you said it would be a really nice feature for players without a mod to check if someone is cheating or lagging and I can't come up with any cons. +1

If this doesn't get implemented I suggest you to download a mod, for example Badlion, where it is possibe to see others ping without this suggestion.
Ik about the clients and mods which you can find out the ping, but not everyone uses them, thats why

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom