Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with this suggestion!

As you said it would be a really nice feature for players without a mod to check if someone is cheating or lagging and I can't come up with any cons. +1

If this doesn't get implemented I suggest you to download a mod, for example Badlion, where it is possibe to see others ping without this suggestion.

Last edited:

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It's sometimes a bit hard to determite whether someone has hacks or just has a bad connection, so I really like this suggestion!
This would make reports more reliable and easier for moderators to determite if a player has hacks of just a bad connection. People could include the reported player's ping by typing the command in the included evidence clip for example.

You should add a poll btw! 🙂

Sle3k

Oct 16, 2020
Hi! I agree with this suggestion!

As you said it would be a really nice feature for players without a mod to check if someone is cheating or lagging and I can't come up with any cons. +1

If this doesn't get implemented I suggest you to download a mod, for example Badlion, where it is possibe to see others ping without this suggestion.
Ik about the clients and mods which you can find out the ping, but not everyone uses them, thats why

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
Top Bottom