Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Eggs be breakable with arrows in Eggwars?

• Total voters

Daniel7439

Oct 18, 2019
I thought it would be really cool if you could destroy an egg with an arrow. This would be most helpful in single player because a lot of players don't cover up their eggs for quite far into the game.

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this would make the game too easy if you have a good aim with a bow. It's more exciting to rush in through the other team's defenses and try to break the egg up close.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hey,

First of all; This has already been suggested by someone else back in 2016 and it was locked.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-suggestion-egg-destroying-by-using-a-bow.121324/

About the suggestion; I'm not a big a fan of this, I mean, I'd personally don't like that someone who is camping in the mid with bow with power IV win the game. I've always liked the strategy and to get this you have to fight.

Anyways, attacks from distance would be really annoying and a lot of players will probably get mad for the new update...

So, I'm sorry but I don't support this thread :/

Good suggestion though.

Reactions: Lyriie and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hey!

I'm sorry to tell you that I'm giving a NO to this suggestion.

I don't think it's a good idea to simplify the game that much.
Personally, I like strategic games (like EggWars), and I think the game mode could die if this is implemented.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway! 😜

Reactions: Lyriie

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I thought it would be really cool if you could destroy an egg with an arrow. This would be most helpful in single player because a lot of players don't cover up their eggs for quite far into the game.
Hey!

I think everyone thought about this as well but came to the conclusion that this is just not something we would like to see.

Being able to destroy eggs by just shooting at them wouldn't work. Most of the time you have a bow all of the eggs are build in with obsidian, this means the whole "Being able to destroy an egg by shooting an arrow at it" idea is off the table for me. I also think being able to do this would ruin the purpose of eggwars. It would not be fun if you rush to mid, grab some diamonds for a bow and just shoot some eggs which are not covered yet.

I'm not a fan of this idea, sorry ;o

Reactions: Lyriie and Gregeyy

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't like this idea, because then, the game would end too quickly, and not to say that this would make a boring game, without skill, without tactics, etc..

Loisis.M.

Aug 9, 2020
I think it would make the game easy because some players are good in aiming so they would aim at egg and the egg would destroyed

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I don't think that's a good idea, everyone would just go to mid to get 8 diamonds for a bow which doesn't take a long time, and then they would just break everyones eggs in no time.

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom