Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ability to buy certain cosmetics with loot points

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 492126

Do you mean being able to buy loot items with loot points? I mean... this would ruin the entire purpose of cubelets. If this was a thing, crafting a cubelet would no longer be worthy, because instead of crafting one and getting a random item, people would simply buy the item they want

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
Do you mean being able to buy loot items with loot points? I mean... this would ruin the entire purpose of cubelets. If this was a thing, crafting a cubelet would no longer be worthy, because instead of crafting one and getting a random item, people would simply buy the item they want
First off, you could put all 3 suggestions of yours into 1 thread. This avoids message farming, I guess...

Second, then we are in the same boat like we were with Vanity Points. Also what's the point of Ubers if you could save up a godo amount of loot points and just buy the rarest loot item on the server. So no.
Keyword is CERTAIN items like you can buy basic unlocks like a different colour cage or shield etc

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I really love the mythical magic cage and I’m gonna give even 7500 loot points just for it,instead of getting random junk from Uber’s like unicorn pants etc

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Passer's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom