Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ability To Block Certain Maps

• Total voters

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
You dont like a map, Never play on it again (Unless you unblock it)
I personally play skywars and I cant use the cauldron Halloween map because it is too laggy and also I hate bamboo so I would block that to just my opinion
Be sure to share thoughts in comments

D

Deleted member 492126

Interesting idea. I think there should be a max amount of maps you can have blocked at a time (2 or 3)
Also, how would this work when you want to join a map whilst in a 8-player party? I think there are always around 5 maps available, and there's a chance all party members have all available maps blocked

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Interesting idea. I think there should be a max amount of maps you can have blocked at a time (2 or 3)
Also, how would this work when you want to join a map whilst in a 8-player party? I think there are always around 5 maps available, and there's a chance all party members have all available maps blocked

Then the party leader will choose the map, so it doesn’t matter if the other players have blocked that map.

But maybe stone rankers can block 1 or 2 maps and the higher the rank, the more maps you can block?

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
Right click on the stand. You’ll be able to choose a map
Peanuts and spooky I like ur ideas ty for sharing your thoughts

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You would need to go to the lobby everytime. If this gets implemented, you won't have to choose a map, because all maps you dislike, are blocked, so you can't join them. It's an interesting idea, not sure if I agree with it though.
I just feel like the idea is not important at all. If you dislike certain maps, leave and choose another one. I probably wouldn’t make use of it as I dislike maps but not hate them and playing those maps once in a while is still a bit fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom