Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It would be cool to have an option on the menu to appear offline, so people on your friends list don't get notifications about you. This may be useful if someone has a large friends list and wants to play alone.
Just tell them you dont want to play. A friend would understand that.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
It would be cool to have an option on the menu to appear offline, so people on your friends list don't get notifications about you. This may be useful if someone has a large friends list and wants to play alone.
I know how it feels, just say i don't want to play now. A real friend would understand that.

AdamantVenus

Aug 11, 2016
That's completely true. And the same applies to platforms like Steam or Xbox Live, but the option should be there if someone wants it. :)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That's completely true. And the same applies to platforms like Steam or Xbox Live, but the option should be there if someone wants it. :)
Why? If you want to play alone, then you're gonna play alone. It's not like their forcing you too play with 'em

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Just an add on to the suggestion. It can be like discord: You turn on "do not disturb", "idle (afk)", "online" or "invisible (to appear offline but have full access to cubecraft".
With specific colours like Discord got too? Yes, could be pretty cool. :)
Still agree with my first point though.
I agree with them as well.

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Just an add on to the suggestion. It can be like discord: You turn on "do not disturb", "idle (afk)", "online" or "invisible (to appear offline but have full access to cubecraft".
With specific colours like Discord got too? Yes, could be pretty cool. :)
Still agree with my first point though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom