Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

michelvdsteen

Jul 7, 2015
Hey,

I was wondering if there is / will ever be a way to reset your stats like: wins, kills ect.
If there is can someone tell me how to do it? because i have played on this account since is was a kid,
and my little self was a bad player. if you need an in-game name to do this: "kleinesteenie"
If someone could reset mine that would really be appriciated <3

-Michel "kleinesteenie" Steenie

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
There is currently no way to do this.

I also think this feature shoudn't get added.
Just imagine someone would hack in your account and reset all your stats? You would get pretty pissed right?
So -1 from me for this suggestion.

michelvdsteen

Jul 7, 2015

Just imagine someone would hack in your account and reset all your stats? You would get pretty pissed right?

If you are stupid enough to get your account hacked, you kinda deserved to.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I wouldn't want to have this system implemented, of course it is by choice but if someone reset your account after it got hacked into it kinda sucks- but also, I don't think a lot of people would approve of wanting their stats wiped just because they were bad when they started- it shows hard work so just work your way up through your current stats until you get the ratio of wins to loses etc that you want.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
My stats are from 2 years ago, since I started playing mc. My sw win ratio is 1 win out of 12 games because my pvp used to be really bad. Now I win more games, but my stats say something else. I get that you feel kinda ashamed for your stats, but you could try to win more games and play more games, so your win ratio and etc gets better. It's not really a necessary command to add and the developers have lots of other things to do.

Reactions: skifby

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Why would you want to reset them? A lot of people start off with a lot of deaths/losses but I wouldn't want to erase all my wins/kills just because I was a worse player back when I started.
You could always buy a new account.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016

I would say that you need to confirm you stat reset on the forums.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Forums account can be hacked into as well.
This is the reason i got 9 different passwords :p and 5 email accounts, so no one can acces anything... except for me.
And also this idea doesn't make any sence, why do you want to reset your stats? For example, you are on the scoreboard and your friend reset your stats, all of that hard work is gone

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
so basically people will start trolling by saying things like /reset has a bug it gives you 99999points....

U

Unipotato

It's just stats. If you really care so much, just get another Minecraft account. If you got hacked and someone reset your stats, I'm sure you would be really upset.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Why would someone be stupid to get their accounts hacked?? also -1 for me for this suggestion
Your account being hacked has nothing to do with the victim. Being "stupid" has nothing to do with being hacked. Also he was just using it as an example, do not insult him on choice of example because of your opinion please.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom