Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I like Tower Defence. A lot of people like Tower Defence. However, one thing I cannot stand is people who just dont know how to play Tower Defence in a logical, reasonable, organized manner. What am i talking about? Something like this:

2019-08-20_12.51.05.png

Yeah... is anyone else annoyed by the fact that people do not know how to place towers? The only thing we can do about stuff like this is persuade the person who placed the tower to delete it. But I have a better idea. Because there is one simple change that would end this awful problem once and for all...

Just make it so if you right click on a 3x3 square you HAVE to build a 3x3 tower. And when you do, it should allign the tower in the SQUARE, not block, that you right clicked on, and the same thing applies to 5x5 areas. This would end people taking up 4 perfectly good spaces with one single tower, and would be sooooo useful in Tower Defence.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I understand your point, and I'm for it too! I never play tower defense but I've heard from friends that this can be very annoying for others. But maybe you can make it come as standard 5x5 spots and 3x3 spots, so you don't get '' messiness ''.. (If you agree it) Never the less, I say YES to this!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I wouldn't doubt saying that this could've been one of the most discussed topics. I completely get what your saying so no doubt a yes from me.

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
This has been asked a million time but I believe there should be one exception when it comes to the leach tower as that should be able to be placed any way so people can put it near the front as it's crucial that gets as much charge as possible.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
This has been asked a million time but I believe there should be one exception when it comes to the leach tower as that should be able to be placed any way so people can put it near the front as it's crucial that gets as much charge as possible.
I do agree with your point, as some maps have their first 5x5 VERY far away from where the start point is, but because a couple of maps only have 6 or 8 5x5 spots, another good change would be increasing the amount of 5x5 spots on each map.

beneuto01

Jul 1, 2015
YES THANK YOU

This has annoyed me for years too, and I hope this idea gets set into motion.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom