• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
now i was going to make this suggestion and @iSavageSardine reminded me to

so you know when people say thanks for things like 1000 messages, 500 likes, 100 followers ect.
well i feel like there should be a forums section for these in specific tell me if you agree

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This could be usefull however, I think there are going to be a lot of people who make fun of this situation like: thanks for the 1 like, etc. Besides that I really like the idea ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I wont say yes or no because i will never do thank you posts because my numbers dont concern me i only care about reporting hackers and helping those who need it
it is a community general idea not applying to anybody in specific i may not use it but it would just be a place where people who so can post it

because be honest these sort of threads [a thank you thread not a suggestion thread] doesn't really fit under any other catagory

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I don't really know, i don't really see what this would add....that's useful. Lot's of people reach 'milestones' every day, so there would be A LOT of these kind of posts. Maybe there could be a place where staff can make a thread thanking community members when they do exceptional things, but i don't really know.

I don't currently see the demand for the thing that you are suggesting, i think it's best to just have people do these kind of things on their profile page. So unfortunately i don't support this idea.

Keep up the good work, If you need any help, send me a PM.

Thanks, James Lawrence

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you want to congratulate someone on x amount of messages, or x amount of likes, then post on their profile. If you want to make a "1k special" or something that won't fit on a profile post, then by all means, post it on the media section. :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
If you want to congratulate someone on x amount of messages, or x amount of likes, then post on their profile. If you want to make a "1k special" or something that won't fit on a profile post, then by all means, post it on the media section. :p
once again a general suggestion not applying to anybody not me not anybody

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think that this would make newcomers to the forum think that they can thank someone for small reasons like a follow, a like, 10 likes, etc,
People who've been here for a while probably know that specials are appropriate at like 100 follows, 1000 messages, 1000 likes, etc.
This would best fit under the media section as it currently is

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
If you want to congratulate someone on x amount of messages, or x amount of likes, then post on their profile. If you want to make a "1k special" or something that won't fit on a profile post, then by all means, post it on the media section. :p
Yeah, a lot more people would use this section for petty milestones and they would become less special. I think it is fine how it is. By the way @jollow250 , you're getting pretty close to 1000 messages yourself ;)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I would have to disagree. You can always post specials in
the off-topic section, as it is not even against the rules. Now
you can always say thanks to the person on their profile. You could
follow them, etc. Also, if this ever gets added, there may be a lot of
useless threads. There may be users that post a shout out for receiving just
ONE like. They could also just write on their profile. I just don't see the need for
this. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom