Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which sounds better?

• I like the hidden name / rank idea.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I like the idea of allowing everyone vote.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Both.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website
Hey all. As some of you may know, when donors vote for something such as OP or trpple health and others are against it, those donors can be targeted. Yes, I know you can just kill the team that attacks you, but even so it can be very hard to. I also find it unfair. As a suggestion, maybe hide the names of the people who vote and hide their rank colours in the lobby (when waiting for a match to start)? As in instead of it saying "ShadowShock_ has voted for Triple Health!" it would say something along the lines of "There is one vote for Triple Health!" and when players are in the lobby the names wouldn't be coloured. Another suggestion would be to allow everyone, regardless of their rank to vote for what they want.

As always, this is a suggestion. It is just an idea, nothing more.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
First of all, letting people regardless of the rank vote, will never be a thing.. because what, the measly stone rank gets to vote for free, but the gold rank who payed £35 now feels ripped off?

Secondly hiding names... I'm really not up for it

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I've suggested anounymous voting multiple times, nobody is against it, it just never gets added.. :/ If anonymous voting becomes a thing though, all names should be yellow too :P

Only donors should be able to vote because else they would feel scammed ;)

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Hey all. As some of you may know, when donors vote for something such as OP or trpple health and others are against it, those donors can be targeted. Yes, I know you can just kill the team that attacks you, but even so it can be very hard to. I also find it unfair. As a suggestion, maybe hide the names of the people who vote and hide their rank colours in the lobby (when waiting for a match to start)? As in instead of it saying "ShadowShock_ has voted for Triple Health!" it would say something along the lines of "There is one vote for Triple Health!" and when players are in the lobby the names wouldn't be coloured. Another suggestion would be to allow everyone, regardless of their rank to vote for what they want.

As always, this is a suggestion. It is just an idea, nothing more.

I think that's a good ideia and you that we don't get focus ! But there's a problem in the game you can do /list and see who's the vip !

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
First of all, letting people regardless of the rank vote, will never be a thing.. because what, the measly stone rank gets to vote for free, but the gold rank who payed £35 now feels ripped off?

Secondly hiding names... I'm really not up for it

Stone w'ont vote , wasn't that what he said.

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website
I've suggested anounymous voting multiple times, nobody is against it, it just never gets added.. :/ If anonymous voting becomes a thing though, all names should be yellow too :p

Only donors should be able to vote because else they would feel scammed ;)

That is true, although they do get other perks as well.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As for everyone voting, as said above, this is a perk for donators, if stone people could vote it would be unfair on donstors.

As for anonymous voting , I support the idea, but I think players should be able to choose if they wish to enable this function. Personally, I enjoy having my name shown, it makes me feel proud to be a donator.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Oh and also people are smart... what if there is only 1 or 2 donators, and they both vote the same thing? People will still know who to target, would they not?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Woah woah, i'm not saying that ranks should be focused.

But now I think of it, maybe it is a good idea :/
That's what can happen when you let people see you're rank and they get salt if you don't vote the right thing, or atleast their right thing :P

Agree that it should be toggable though, so all names yellow by default, if there is one obsidian that hasn't disabled it, he gets his colour up top.

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website
As for everyone voting, as said above, this is a perk for donators, if stone people could vote it would be unfair on donstors.

As for anonymous voting , I support the idea, but I think players should be able to choose if they wish to enable this function. Personally, I enjoy having my name shown, it makes me feel proud to be a donator.

I like that idea of it being optional. Sort of how on some servers youtubers can /nick so their fans can't see em.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, this happens to me a lot (Even when I don't vote) they say "Target the rank' and all the teams go against me. This is probably the best suggestion I have ever seen no joke!

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
What if all players were the same color in the lobby and the votes were anonymous? Would eliminate the targeting since nobody would know who is what (unless they remember your name).

Edit: Just realized that was the first vote of the topic. >.<

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom