Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which sounds better?

• I like the hidden name / rank idea.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I like the idea of allowing everyone vote.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Both.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 169486

Maybe make it an option if someone wants it anonymous(voter)?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I really like the idea the hidden rank idea. If they added a toggle for it in the setting chest, I think this would be a great addition!

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Guys lets get together and make this idea better:

-All pregame lobby names are white by default.
-Voting messages will become "Anounymous voted for Overpowered."
-Adding an option for donators to be anounymous in games, if disabled, their name will be their matching rank colour and their vote won't be anounymous.

And let's be honest, that everyone can vote, will simply never be added because the ranked people would feel scammed ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website
Guys lets get together and make this idea better:

-All pregame lobby names are yellow by default.
-Voting messages will become "Anounymous voted for Overpowered."
-Adding an option for donators to be anounymous in games, if disabled, their name will be their matching rank colour and theur vote won't be anounymous.

And let's be honest, that everyone can vote, will simply never be added because the ranked people would feel scammed ;)

True to the last part. As I said, it was a suggestion.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
All pregame lobby names are yellow by default.

Makes sense, but wouldn't it be more reasonable to choose a different colour, as then you proceed to say

if disabled, their name will be their matching rank colour and theur vote won't be anounymous.

What about Gold ranks that choose for their votes to not be anonymous? As I am sure that there will be many gold ranks want their colour to be shown clearly for the donation they've made. So instead of the lobby names being yellow by default how about a different colour so the Gold ranked people can have their own colour shown when the option to be anonymous is disabled.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Makes sense, but wouldn't it be more reasonable to choose a different colour, as then you proceed to say

What about Gold ranks that choose for their votes to not be anonymous? As I am sure that there will be many gold ranks want their colour to be shown clearly for the donation they've made. So instead of the lobby names being yellow by default how about a different colour so the Gold ranked people can have their own colour shown when the option to be anonymous is disabled.
Changed to white :)

Reactions: Injunction

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
that is the most reasonable choice but problem is if you are looking for your buddy there you may not be able to find him on tab
Why would it be so hard?
04l6Pfb.png

We're talking about pregame, not the actual game ;)

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Robbedz's profile.
hapi birday :3
endertom100 wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
hellooo i just noticed you on the forums and i didn’t notice that i forgot to greet you! you seem like a really cool forums member and i look forward to seeing you more often on the platform!!! :D
Top Bottom