Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blue Flam

Aug 1, 2020
Lebanon
Well, my game got deleted, so I won't be active at all ingame, I like the community so much, I wanted to apply for staff, however, there's no discord mod role, I cannot be helpful now, so why not having discord mods?
We will protect community and force following rules, monitoring on chat, except we don't join the network.
I hope I get positive responses.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This has been suggested before and I don't agree.
Being a staff member on Cubecraft means you're a staff member on discord and the forums as well. Adding seperate roles for the forums and discord is not a good idea. These platforms are mainly used by staff to help people with their in-game problems, rather than moderating the platforms itself which is just a small part. Discord mods for instance would not be able to help with most questions in #staff-help, meaning they'd have not much useful to do most of the time. If you want to be a staff member you need to have the knowledge of the game itself as well.
Also I think the forums and discord are already being moderated perfectly fine. There is almost always someone to help in #staff-help on discord, and support threads on the forums get answered pretty quickly as well. As Cubecraft is already hiring more moderators this year, it has even become better over time.
So, in my opinion there are enough regular mods to help with problems on all platforms and there is no need for mods for a specific platform only.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I back up marijn in this, although its a cool idea it has been considered before and with the great number of mods currently working for cubecraft there is no need for any more moderation I feel like.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom