Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we have a rejoin feature

• Total voters

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
Hello,

While playing games on CubeCraft you can get kicked for many reasons. This is where the rejoin feature comes in. I've been kicked several times and not able to rejoin or my team has lost connection and can't rejoin, putting my team at a disadvantage.

I feel like this will help because if you're kicked you can rejoin and help your team whereas fi you couldn't rejoin your team have a massive disadvantage.

/rejoin - Gets you back into your previous game

Thanks for Reading
TehPengu_

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello,

While playing games on CubeCraft you can get kicked for many reasons. This is where the rejoin feature comes in. I've been kicked several times and not able to rejoin or my team has lost connection and can't rejoin, putting my team at a disadvantage.

I feel like this will help because if you're kicked you can rejoin and help your team whereas fi you couldn't rejoin your team have a massive disadvantage.

/rejoin - Gets you back into your previous game

Thanks for Reading
TehPengu_
No thanks. It's not that big of a deal. It can and will be abused.
-Almost dies
-Quits
-Rejoins

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This idea has been suggested multiple times, but I'm still not supporting this. People can simply abuse the /rejoin command.
I know you're suggesting this for players who've a bad internet connection for example, but there're also players who will abuse this, like people who've been kicked by a Helper because they were/are using illegal client modifications or people who PvPlog. :)

Reactions: Sophie

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I really like this suggestion and I can't see how it can be abused by pvplogging.
When using the /rejoin feature it will count as a death, which means you lose all your stuff.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I can't see how it can be abused by pvplogging.
Lets say someone is about to die and they disconnect the game, they can easily use the /rejoin command to come back out of nowhere and take full advantage of it and take everyone from surprise.
When using the /rejoin feature it will count as a death, which means you lose all your stuff.
Good point, but what for players who've a bad internet connection and get disconnected?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Good point, but what for players who've a bad internet connection and get disconnected?
I don't realy know about that, and my point only really works in Eggwars. For other games you could just rejoin to spectate the game.
But for those with a bad connection they won't get disconnected too often because if they can even join the server it should only just lag (that's what happens to me when I have like 1,000 of ping)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I really like this suggestion and I can't see how it can be abused by pvplogging.
Which also means kicked players can rejoin a game and continue to ruin the game for everybody.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Not supporting this so -1 as it is easily abused. Perhaps they could add a feature for team games whereas if you get kicked or purposely leave you supposedly die and respawn losing all your stuff but still being able to play (depending on the situation ie. broken egg [and if it's skywars, probably will just be counted as a loss].) However, the /rejoin feature should not be implemented for single player games or solo games.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Which also means kicked players can rejoin a game and continue to ruin the game for everybody.
Why would kicked players ruin the game? Unless they are cheating the game wouldn't be ruined.
Anyways, seeing very few people wanting this feature then I won't argue as I think you may be right about the abuse in some cases.

Svenyboy17

Jul 16, 2017
Netherlands
www.twitch.tv
So If I understand correctly, can just disconnect in skywars after looting all my chest on my island and then reconnect when there are only 5 people left? Giving me a 1/5 chance to win instead of a 1/12 or 1/24? I think people would abuse this.

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
So If I understand correctly, can just disconnect in skywars after looting all my chest on my island and then reconnect when there are only 5 people left? Giving me a 1/5 chance to win instead of a 1/12 or 1/24? I think people would abuse this.

It can only be added in eggwars! When u leave and rejoin u die!!!!!! Thats the best way.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
There are several pros and cons to this suggestion that have to be addressed. For instance if you lag out of the game it would be very nice if you could just rejoin the game when you want to. The cons are that you could just rage quit when you want to; which means you do not die. Also as stated before me people who have been kicked by helpers could just rejoin the game afterward, hence making the helper's command obsolete. I would hope this command, if added will only be in games like BlockWars and Eggwars as the other games this would not be able function well.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom