Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Simply enough, when you join a gamemode, you type /queue which brings up a list of the maps, and when you press on it, it queues you until it is available. Then you just wait until it's, like, there, and it tps you to it instantly.
 

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
1,503
2,185
253
24
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
In would like to have it implemented, but I think people would always go for the most popular maps (trees, candy, desert etc..), then people who like the less popular maps would have to wait a while for anyone to join there game.
 

xMegaGamerx

Well-Known Member
Feb 8, 2015
962
442
138
26
Or just add more different maps in the lobby, like in skywars... Everything is Scare.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom