Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I have already posted a thread about this before, but now after they changed how suggestions are handled Im posting it again.

So basically instead of having to run to the portal, (you can still run to the portal if you want) there should be a /queue [gamemode] [solo,duos,squads or mega] (ex. /queue eggwars duos)

This wouldnt be a huge feature if it gets added but I dont see how it could be a bad thing

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I have already posted a thread about this before, but now after they changed how suggestions are handled Im posting it again.

So basically instead of having to run to the portal, there should be a /queue [gamemode] [solo,duos,squads or mega] (ex. /queue eggwars duos)

This wouldnt be a huge feature if it gets added but I dont see how it could be a bad thing
It’s just faster to run through the portal than typing it out so I disagree

Reactions: 99th_DutchNubnub

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
yea but if youre on pc and im not sure abt console, but you can type the most recent thing you typed almost instantly
yeah, you just have to press up on the arrows and it pastes your recent sentence/word or in this case command.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom