Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammitox

Apr 12, 2016
My question is it muteble if anyone say that he is selling account in the minecraft chat?

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I think yes because it is a version of advertising so if you have screenshots of them doing that report them

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Wait, since he has a question I can get mine right now XD. If anyone is selling anything it will immediately be considered scam?

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

And why do you care? He can tag who he wants mate. Tag someone else if you want someone else to come.
Sorry it's just annoying how he tags lezappen when he is offline and there are plenty of other staff members that he can tag. But he chooses to tag the offline staff member.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Dude oh my god why does everything for you have to be lezappen this lezappen that how about try and tag someone else. Lezappen isn't everything
Back off.
The only reason I tag Lezappen is because I talk to him on a daily basis.
And besides, he even told be it's a good idea to tag him in these types of threads.
I don't think you want to start unnecessary arguing, do you.

Sorry it's just annoying how he tags lezappen when he is offline and there are plenty of other staff members that he can tag. But he chooses to tag the offline staff member.
"it's annoying how he does something that doesn't make sense to me"

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
My question is it muteble if anyone say that he is selling account in the minecraft chat?
If he is spamming it yes, if it is once, no and if he is asking for personal/private information then yes it is.

Wait, since he has a question I can get mine right now XD. If anyone is selling anything it will immediately be considered scam?
No it won't, it depends what is being sold, if they are selling "free vip/obsidian ranks" they are scamming and will be muted.
You are allowed to say that you are selling something as long as you aren't spammimg it and it isn't something from another server.

zDutchie seems to have answered the question.

Dude oh my god why does everything for you have to be lezappen this lezappen that how about try and tag someone else. Lezappen isn't everything
I asked him to tag me, simple as that.

He's also tagging me as a friend, not as staff.
GainfullTerror is a friend and I specifically asked him to not hesitate to tag me in anything that I may find interresting or would be there to answer.

You only need to tag online mods if you want immediate staff action to be taken, like locking threads or bumping player reports (before the new report system came out)
If you want the opinion of a specific staff member tagging him is the best thing to do.

I appreciate your concern over this matter but it isn't needed in this specific thread when you can simply private message gainfullterror about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

Silly little newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom