Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
Someone said I was "teaming" when I fought him and died then another person came and died by him. This process went 3 times since the other was not there when the I came to fight, the process kept going. But going for the other guy would be impossible since the middle guy wouldn't let us through to kill each other (duh he's in the middle). Then the person taking both attacks went to one egg and broke that and I took his egg while he eliminated the other person. He then accused me of "teaming" when I killed him.

Would this be teaming, he was in the middle of the other guy and me and we had no chance to fight each other. And we had no contact within game or communication.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Someone said I was "teaming" when I fought him and died then another person came and died by him. This process went 3 times since the other was not there when the I came to fight, the process kept going. But going for the other guy would be impossible since the middle guy wouldn't let us through to kill each other (duh he's in the middle). Then the person taking both attacks went to one egg and broke that and I took his egg while he eliminated the other person. He then accused me of "teaming" when I killed him.

Would this be teaming, he was in the middle of the other guy and me and we had no chance to fight each other. And we had no contact within game or communication.
No that wouldn't. He just set himself up for it :p

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
Lol thanks, just wanted a little more insight on "teaming" but it was funny when he started getting salty when I killed him xD

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
No. only way you are teaming would be if you help the other person in destroying someone's egg. Purposely trucing and not killing them means you are cross teaming which is also bannable.

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No. only way you are teaming would be if you help the other person in destroying someone's egg. Purposely trucing and not killing them when it means you are cross teaming on someone is also bannable
teaming is when 1 player forums a truce with another [excluding ffa PvP it isn't bannable in ffa]
don't post stuff you don't know because it is teaming
team killing is on a team game where you kill 1 of your Given Teammates and or try
cross taming is when somebody on a given team makes a truce with somebody on another given team

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
teaming is when 1 player forums a truce with another [excluding ffa PvP it isn't bannable in ffa]
don't post stuff you don't know because it is teaming
team killing is on a team game where you kill 1 of your Given Teammates and or try
cross taming is when somebody on a given team makes a truce with somebody on another given team
What?
I'm reading this and seeing you disagreeing with me then throwing random facts to support your argument...
I never said anything about team killing, which is only possible in eggwars by mining people out or trapping them until they quit. Everything I was saying was regarding eggwars because that is what this thread is about. I admit my comment could have been worded better, but it was not true before or after my edit.

I said cross teaming was trucing with someone else with a common goal in mind when you aren't on the same team (in this case destroying an egg). I also mentioned not killing them when you are in a 1v1v1 situation falls under cross teaming because you turned a 1v1v1 into a 2v1. None of my info is false, if you are in that 1v1v1 situation do not purposely avoid a player, if you kill one, kill the other or run. As long as you don't start working together and then be passive towards each other you won't be banned for cross teaming

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What?
I'm reading this and seeing you disagreeing with me then throwing random facts to support your argument...
I never said anything about team killing, which is only possible in eggwars by mining people out or trapping them until they quit. Everything I was saying was regarding eggwars because that is what this thread is about. I admit my comment could have been worded better, but it was not true before or after my edit.

I said cross teaming was trucing with someone else with a common goal in mind when you aren't on the same team (in this case destroying an egg). I also mentioned not killing them when you are in a 1v1v1 situation falls under cross teaming because you turned a 1v1v1 into a 2v1. None of my info is false, if you are in that 1v1v1 situation do not purposely avoid a player, if you kill one, kill the other or run. As long as you don't start working together and then be passive towards each other you won't be banned for cross teaming
what you are saying isn't true though

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
first of all are you saying you want to argue?
second i said what you said in he first place was false
I wanted to know what bit I said is false because I wish to be better with the rules of the server, not so I can argue with you.

And further, my first comment still is true. If you can prove it isn't tell me

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
To help if there is any unclarity, teaming is defined when you are not attacking each other when you have the chance.
This is NOT avoiding each other as they do not work together to murder everyone. In order to get banned for teaming,
you MUST have a warning and give them a 30 second interval.
So people can refer to this thread
A lock is issued when the question has been answered like it is. People can still refer to this thread.
Also, you can put this thread into the Bug/Support next time.

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
What?

In fact, he is trying to add to this not trying to disapprove you.
Cross teaming is when you do not attack each other when you have the complete opportunity to E.G. when 2 people are on the same island.
Not killing them does NOT count as long as the other guy happens to attack the other third party. Yes your info may be true but it is not
correct corresponding to the rules. A 2v1 is not the same as cross teaming or trucing as long as they battle each other in the end.
No. only way you are teaming would be if you help the other person in destroying someone's egg. Purposely trucing and not killing them means you are cross teaming which is also bannable.
Also, helping to destroy an egg depends on the situation. If they do not fight and work together to eliminate the player, THEN do not attack, it falls into teaming.
Cross teaming is defined as a team trucing with another team. All sort of teaming or trucing is bannable like you said. It depends on the situation and it doesn't work in all cases.

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom