Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marlutin

Well-Known Member
Oct 20, 2014
537
66
103
First of all, hello guys
So I just decided to come back to the server and found out there's an interesting new game (just a hint, it's tower defence)
I've been playing for a while now and I've wondered something about the quake tower, I'd like to know if its stun ability or its damage stack, because that would make a really OP strategy
 

DrHam

Forum Professional
Sep 15, 2015
3,615
4,166
558
Kepler-452b
First of all, hello guys
So I just decided to come back to the server and found out there's an interesting new game (just a hint, it's tower defence)
I've been playing for a while now and I've wondered something about the quake tower, I'd like to know if its stun ability or its damage stack, because that would make a really OP strategy
Quake Tower can stunt mobs for a little period of time (1-3 seconds, more or less) & deal a little quantity of damage
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom