Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added

• Yes

• no

• Yes but there is something that i want to change.

• Name should be Cops vs. Assassins

• Name should be Murder Mystery

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Here is a possible minigame or game I though of. It's similar to the mafia except there is role playing and there are no breaks to find who the murderer is.

Name: Idk give me ideas

Roles: There are 4 type of people that you are chosen to be: Citizen, Cop, Murderer, and Jester.

The citizens are trying to stay alive. The cop is trying to shoot the murderer. The Murderer has to kill everyone in time. The jester is basically a citizen with 2 lives.

Items: The cop has a pistol (idk how cubecraft can do a texturepack) that will instantly 1 shot someone.

The murderer has a sharp 15 diamond sword. They also have a power 7 bow with infinity.

The jester can have either 2 of the items (you guys can choose): 1 enderpearl to teleport away or full daimond with prot 5 (Not visible on body)

How to play: the murderer has 3 minutes to kill everyone in the game except for himself. All of the citizens have to avoid getting killed and run away from the murderer. The cop has to find and kill the murderer. If time runs out, the citizens and cop wins.

the reward and penalties: When the murderer dies, the citizens, cop, and jester wins. If the murderer kills everyone, the murderer wins. If a cop ever shoots a citizen or jester, they are instantly eliminated along with the person they shot. The murderer MUST kill everyone within the time limit

Effects: all players take no fall damage, and do not lose hunger. Every single player except for the murderer and sheriff cannot punch/hit someone. Everyone has mining fatigue 2.

If anyone has any suggestions or questions, please write it in the comments below.

N

Nikboo

Wait, isn't there another way of winning this? (Killing the murderer).

I feel this needs to be explained in more detail. Couldn't the cop just go around shooting everyone? Maybe he should only have 2 bullets and the murderer should be a hidden pringle.

I like the idea if a Jester though.

Anyways I like the general idea of the game! Support :)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This sounds fun :)
It reminds me of a game called "mafia" (Ryan' s version is the best ;) ).

Really nice suggestion \^_^/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
Top Bottom