Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
//The staff that saw my report has NOT released their identity.

I'll be quick:

Previous events:
I find an infringer, which is THE LAST PLAYER on foot; a camper doing a skybase in Eggwars.
So I record a video giving him the 3 regulatory warnings (at least until a few days ago).

I find that:
1. I have been given a warning ... for SPAM? I have given these warnings (previously obligatory) since the beginning of time ... I have accumulated MILLIONS of reports, and this is the first time this has happened. (example 1 - 28/09/2017, example 2 - 11/10/2017, BOTH APPROVED.). Wheres the mentioned "SPAM"? In any case, this staff should learn the differences between "SPAM" and "flood".
2. They have not taken for valid the report "because you can not see the name on the player" ... IT IS THE ONLY PLAYER THAT IS OF THE CONTRARY TEAM, AND OF ALL THE GAME. If the one attacking me does not work, as another valid test, I appeal to my 2 companions passing by my side. The list of players appears clearly in the video (minute 0:52).

Therefore I demand:
1. Cancel this punishment, and reconsiderate this report.
2. An apology to me.

It is not that I have more rights than the rest, but at the moment there are € 52 + € 31 (in total € 83) that I have left in donations. Not to be treated in such a disgusting way, when the only thing I do is play with impeccable sportsmanship and collaborate to the good state and habits of the server by actively reporting.

ORIGINAL (Spanish):

Seré breve:

Acontecimientos previos:
Me encuentro con un infractor, el cual es EL ÚLTIMO JUGADOR en pie; un camper haciendo una skybase en Eggwars.
Así que grabo un vídeo dándole las 3 advertencias reglamentarias (al menos hasta hace unos días).

Me encuentro con que:
1. Me han dado una advertencia... ¿Por SPAM? He dado estas advertencias (anteriormente obligatorias) desde el origen de los tiempos... Tengo acumulados MILLONES de reportes, y es la primera vez que pasa esto. (ejemplo 1 - 28/09/2017, ejemplo 2 - 11/10/2017, AMBOS APROBADOS.).
2. No han dado por válido el reporte "porque no se le ve el nombre encima al jugador"... ES EL ÚNICO JUGADOR QUE QUEDA DEL EQUIPO CONTRARIO, Y DE TODA LA PARTIDA. Si el que me esté atacando no sirve, como otra prueba válida apelo a que mis 2 compañeros están pasando por mi lado. La lista de jugadores aparece claramente en el vídeo (minuto 0:52).

Por lo tanto exijo:
1. Cuanto menos, la retirada de la sanción, así como la reconsideración del reporte.
2. Disculpas, que nunca están de más.

No es que me de más derechos que al resto, pero de momento van 52€ + 31€ (en total 83€) que me he dejado en donaciones. No para que se me trate de una forma tan repugnante, cuando lo único que hago es jugar con una deportividad impecable y colaborar al buen estado y costumbres del servidor reportando activamente.

//A copy of this post has been posted in "Staff feedback".

Seriously, where is Mac, Time_Lord, Stefanvld... etc? I miss all of the old staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom