maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, Cubecrafters!
I hope you are all well & safe!

As we all know, labymod reports are almost unacceptable. That's because you can change the name of the player then report him as another player (fake evidence). Today, I thought about a new idea to make labymod reports acceptable. When you wanna report someone, you have to show that you have no tags. Then, you can show the cheater. This method can be useful also in chat reports. But as I said, you have to record a video, not just a screenshot. Now, I will give you an example to make it obvious.

As you see, I showed that I have no tags then recorded the guy who I want to report for example.

[ Notice ]: If you wanna use this method, you have to put the full video without any kind of montage (like cutting parts of it).

Thank you for reading my suggestion.

Feel free to put a comment with your opinion.
Don't forget to hit the like button!

Reactions: Mqrre

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi.
I'm not fully sure if there's a way to get around from that, but if there isn't, this suggestion is a pretty reasonable one.
Laby mod is a useful mod that many people like(Excluding myself, because it did harm my pc), and overall many CubeCrafters use it.
Many people don't report also, because they don't want to play without the mod just because they can't report with it.
I wish there isn't a way to get around that, and if so, hopefully this will get accepted, because many people are upset, because of that rule.

Reactions: maflenoo

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Guys!
I thought a lot about if there are any ways to get around from labymod reports to make a fake report. I didn't find any methods except one, I will explain How:

Here, how I can bypass tags & make fake reports:

As you see, I started the game with no tags. But I stayed in a generator then I cut the part of the video when I added a tag.

Now, we have a solution for that (I don't know if there are any other solutions):
Simply, you have to go to Labymod Settings > Ingame GUI > Information, then enable Clock & Date. But you have to make sure that you used the time format "HH:mm:ss" in Clock.

Now, the staff member can simply check tags & time to define if your labymod report is clear or fake.

Reactions: Mqrre

TJ2K6

Jun 21, 2020
This is actually good in some way, but what if they have good editing skills and edit the tag away? I mean I am a noob at editing so idk :)

Reactions: maflenoo

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
This is actually good in some way, but what if they have good editing skills and edit the tag away? I mean I am a noob at editing so idk :)
I think they can't do that because of the seconds shown in the timer. If you have a method to bypass it, record a video & send it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom