Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kinglemon31

Jan 30, 2017
When I want to play eggwars with friends in teams of 2, it happen that I wait 5 or 10 minute until an eggwars game in team of 2 appears. So, I think that a new system could be great. I think that instead of random signs when you want to join a game of eggwars in team, there should be different columns where you could find the different sizes of teams : 2-3-4-5-6-10. So that you don't have to wait to find a game with the great team size.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
When I want to play eggwars with friends in teams of 2, it happen that I wait 5 or 10 minute until an eggwars game in team of 2 appears. So, I think that a new system could be great. I think that instead of random signs when you want to join a game of eggwars in team, there should be different columns where you could find the different sizes of teams : 2-3-4-5-6-10. So that you don't have to wait to find a game with the great team size.
Another way to fix it is buy a rank so you can join games that arent on the signs

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Sorry but this is not allowed to be implemented having a rank give you the ability to see every map available across lobbies. This is a good idea but it would take away some of the benefits of purchasing a rank.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No. This would indeed require a lobby update and I think it's very difficult for the Developers (if this isn't true, I'm sorry. Don't blame me:rolleyes:).

Last edited:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Like what @Retraxx said, this should not be changed.
If you want to wait for a shorter amount of time, go to store.cubecraft.net to check out the iron rank, as you will be able to choose maps.
With the Minecraft EULA (End User License Agreement) at the server's throats, CCGN had to cut down on the donator perks.
Since that this somewhat ruins the perks the majority of ranks, I would say no.

Reactions: Firewand

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I would normally love this, but the problem is that it will remove the point of buying a rank.

Kinglemon31

Jan 30, 2017
Another way to fix it is buy a rank so you can join games that arent on the signs[/QU
ok,
Like what @Retraxx said, this should not be changed.
If you want to wait for a shorter amount of time, go to store.cubecraft.net to check out the iron rank, as you will be able to choose maps.
With the Minecraft EULA (End User License Agreement) at the server's throats, CCGN had to cut down on the donator perks.
Since that this somewhat ruins the perks the majority of ranks, I would say no.
Ok, thanks i didn't know that it was possible to do this with a rank

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom