Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IanLuzbel

Jun 9, 2023
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There should be a report role that makes you a reporter of a rule breaker and tell the mod you choose the report you did and check it out to accepted or denied it just 5 applys bc to other mods don't have so much work. The general requirement it's to have 20 reports accepted to be a reporter and a mod you choose that mod will get a notification of a report when you do one and rule breakers it's not often too see so it's no so many work extra for them

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There should be a report role that makes you a reporter of a rule breaker and tell the mod you choose the report you did and check it out to accepted or denied it just 5 applys bc to other mods don't have so much work. The general requirement it's to have 20 reports accepted to be a reporter and a mod you choose that mod will get a notification of a report when you do one and rule breakers it's not often too see so it's no so many work extra for them

Or you could just apply for helper. This sounds like way more work lol.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I think the thing about choosing a mod to get notifications all the time is bad, but I like the idea of maybe getting rewards for doing reports. And if there was a role it can't be only 20 accepted reports. You can get that in only like 2 days. But maybe 100 or 200 would work

• Disagree
Reactions: IanLuzbel

IanLuzbel

Jun 9, 2023
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the thing about choosing a mod to get notifications all the time is bad, but I like the idea of maybe getting rewards for doing reports. And if there was a role it can't be only 20 accepted reports. You can get that in only like 2 days. But maybe 100 or 200 would work
Ok bro but 100 or 200 reports accepted will take a 1 or 3 years

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
I don't see the point behind this change, it just seems to me to give extra work or favor certain mods, also I think it can cause some negativity towards people in this role, many players don't want the rulebreaker to know who their (possibly) reported. Also if a mod sees someone with this role isn't their first impression, they are good at making reports or this person must not have any mistake in their report, it is almost impossible for them to make a false report, etc

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
There really is no need for such a role.

Firstly, I would like to mention that it is not difficult at all to find reports on Bedrock. I’ve had days where I’d gotten ten or more in one day. And I know for a fact there are some community members that make thrice the amount of reports in one day. (Yes, looking at you @privqted). I myself have gotten 270+ within a matter of months. It would be way too easy to even achieve the role, so there would be a major issue with people abusing the role and pinging staff consequently in a matter of minutes, especially considering there are likely a LOT of people who already have 20/30+ successful reports.

Additionally, staff aren’t always available. Being a part of the Moderation team means volunteering. This obviously means that these staff members will also have things to do outside of CubeCraft that simply has more priority such as school, work and sleep. Imagine you’d be a staff member and you’ve gotten home from work, all tired out, and see that you’ve gotten 15 notifications from one ‘reporter’ asking you to handle the reports because they chose you to be their go-to Moderator. I’d personally be annoyed. Point is, it would be forcing them to do their ‘job’. I think staff should continue to be free to handle both Forum/site and in-game reports whenever it best suits them. The problem with reports taking a while to be handled can easily be disassembled by having these users try their best to become a staff member, apply and put in the same or more effort the current staff members do. More people can cover more ground after all.

Moreover, I believe it would cause prejudice, for the same reason as @ToonBer said. A quality reporter shouldn’t be defined by a certain set of (successful) reports made, nor should it be defined by the quality of the submitted reports. There is no value in having such a category of members. Everyone should be treated equally.

If you think you are a dedicated or quality community member and you meet the basic requirements, you can simply apply for Helper to help out the moderation team directly.

but I like the idea of maybe getting rewards for doing reports. And if there was a role it can't be only 20 accepted reports. You can get that in only like 2 days. But maybe 100 or 200 would work
No, simply no. I believe the only reward you should get for reporting rule breakers is one that we already get: a safer CubeCraft. To encourage players to report rule breakers for rewards is just wrong. That doesn’t show dedication, but rather greed.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
There really is no need for such a role.

Firstly, I would like to mention that it is not difficult at all to find reports on Bedrock. I’ve had days where I’d gotten ten or more in one day. And I know for a fact there are some community members that make thrice the amount of reports in one day. (Yes, looking at you @privqted). I myself have gotten 270+ within a matter of months. It would be way too easy to even achieve the role, so there would be a major issue with people abusing the role and pinging staff consequently in a matter of minutes, especially considering there are likely a LOT of people who already have 20/30+ successful reports.

Additionally, staff aren’t always available. Being a part of the Moderation team means volunteering. This obviously means that these staff members will also have things to do outside of CubeCraft that simply has more priority such as school, work and sleep. Imagine you’d be a staff member and you’ve gotten home from work, all tired out, and see that you’ve gotten 15 notifications from one ‘reporter’ asking you to handle the reports because they chose you to be their go-to Moderator. I’d personally be annoyed. Point is, it would be forcing them to do their ‘job’. I think staff should continue to be free to handle both Forum/site and in-game reports whenever it best suits them. The problem with reports taking a while to be handled can easily be disassembled by having these users try their best to become a staff member, apply and put in the same or more effort the current staff members do. More people can cover more ground after all.

Moreover, I believe it would cause prejudice, for the same reason as @ToonBer said. A quality reporter shouldn’t be defined by a certain set of (successful) reports made, nor should it be defined by the quality of the submitted reports. There is no value in having such a category of members. Everyone should be treated equally.

If you think you are a dedicated or quality community member and you meet the basic requirements, you can simply apply for Helper to help out the moderation team directly.

No, simply no. I believe the only reward you should get for reporting rule breakers is one that we already get: a safer CubeCraft. To encourage players to report rule breakers for rewards is just wrong. That doesn’t show dedication, but rather greed.
I didn't mean anything like special perks rewards or something. I meant a role or maybe that there existed a trophie for making a lot of reports. But yeah a safer cubecraft will always be the best reward

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom