Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello I am thinking about ..., helpers have to be active on the forums, But Why not muters?? The cubecraft staff doesnt play on cubecraft or somerhimes play on cubecraft. If cubecraft has muters:
Muters:give a warning
Kicking from the server
And mute

They only know the rules And
they provide for Noun discussions

Is that a Good idea?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello I am thinking about ..., helpers have to be active on the forums, But Why not muters?? The cubecraft staff doesnt play on cubecraft or somerhimes play on cubecraft. If cubecraft has muters:
Muters:give a warning
Kicking from the server
And mute

They only know the rules And
they provide for Noun discussions

Is that a Good idea?
What could possibly go wrong
If you are active on the forums it doesn't mean you get helper it just raises your chances for helper
But firstly muting people is something staff do and not even helpers can (until they become mods)

Honestly you need to be a trust worthy person to be allowed to be helper and you can't just have immature child going around and muting people for no reason at all besides mods mute people whom break the rules is that not enough
I think it definitely is
You just described what helpers should be able to do.
Well that and something they can already do kick people

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
What could possibly go wrong
If you are active on the forums it doesn't mean you get helper it just raises your chances for helper
But firstly muting people is something staff do and not even helpers can (until they become mods)

Honestly you need to be a trust worthy person to be allowed to be helper and you can't just have immature child going around and muting people for no reason at all besides mods mute people whom break the rules is that not enough
I think it definitely is

Well that and something they can already do kick people
Bad idea?

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Hey, our helpers are here to record hackers, report them, kick them from the server if needed and to help other players in the lobbies/games. There's absolutely no way we will add this and give members the ability to do these things. Nice try though :)

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom