Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MpN_YT

Jan 15, 2017
I messed up the title it's meant to be for all modes.
I had an idea and i wanted to know if you guys think it would work!
I think that you should be able to buy snowballs in eggwars as a miscellaneous item.
I think that in normal it would cost 10 gold for 16 snowballs; in hardcore mode 20 gold for 16 snowballs and in op mode 4 gold for 16 snowballs. This would be so expensive because shields don't block snowballs further more it would make games more strategic like it was back before shields. It would also prolong games and make rushing eggs more difficult.
Please tell me what you think and if you have any other ideas.

Reactions: Power Ranger

MpN_YT

Jan 15, 2017
Change it to eggs and I'm sold :3 ♡ People will complain that its too op but if you get hit off by eggs you really just aren't paying attention...
in 1.8 you had to be more strategic this will bring back the awareness you used to have and the skill of strafing not just standing still and shielding.

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
I think its a good idea changing it to eggs cause its eggwars I mean wouldn't you wanna throw eggs at people plus like you said would make the game more fun and would make rushing for eggs harder.

Reactions: MpN_YT

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Anything that discourages rushing is a no for me...

U

Unipotato

Yes, I really like this idea! Change it to eggs as others have said though.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom