Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
If you didn't get diamonds you didn't play eggwars smart and got too cocky with your pvp ability thinking you can take everyone down with leather gear. Current eggwars rewards rushing way too much instead of building up your defences and gear. As for the emerald generators it should be really easy to prevent your opponent from getting enough emeralds for diamond armor if middle was actually a target for you. If your being killed by a team that's just because they have better team coordination and deserve the win. Honestly I like the addition of emerald generators as it moves the game away from speed bridging to over islands and getting basic gear for the entire game.

Mini rant ♡
How exactly does rushing "get rewarded?" All it does is eliminate possible late-game campers. I agree with @xx_360noscope101 fully, especially considering the three main maps I play are Treehouse, Storm, and Pizza all of which have mid very far away and/or have very low diamond generators. Youre seriously saying it's good to waste 5-8 minutes gearing up when I could finish off over half the map in that time? And I can easily kill full teams in that time. Just imagine. Someone is at mid and they see someone building to their island. They can just put the villager down and shoot them off. That's not eggwars and will lead to excessive mid camping.

Reactions: Thaus

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
How exactly does rushing "get rewarded?" All it does is eliminate possible late-game campers. I agree with @xx_360noscope101 fully, especially considering the three main maps I play are Treehouse, Storm, and Pizza all of which have mid very far away and/or have very low diamond generators. Youre seriously saying it's good to waste 5-8 minutes gearing up when I could finish off over half the map in that time? And I can easily kill full teams in that time. Just imagine. Someone is at mid and they see someone building to their island. They can just put the villager down and shoot them off. That's not eggwars and will lead to excessive mid camping.
Rushing is the strategy I use to win every single one of my games. I shouldn't be able to just take everyone out before they can do anything at all. I'm saying the game should be balanced around getting gear. Simply running around eliminating people and using their gold for golden apples and iron for blocks every single game and winning nearly every single game. Rushing is hugely rewarded as you eliminate the people closest to your egg at the start having a much less likely chance of it being destroyed. Especially on maps like tropical and mines I can go the whole game without placing sandstone to my egg, leaving a bridge to my egg from middle, and leaving my egg to eliminate others without my egg ever being destroyed. The main point is that getting gear is not rewarded as you can finish the game much quicker and more easily just by rushing. On most maps if you can speed bridge you can even get all the way around the map before people get bows. The real problem is when I do actually get into a fight with someone who has gear and even if they are amazing with a bow I can slowly bridge my way over to them and debuff then which makes all their work worthless as my stone sword does 2 more damage to them (unless they have an axe but we can agree that is worse)

I'm just really annoyed at how easy eggwars is with rushing and it kinda takes all the fun out of he game by removing the challenge. Sry for the long response xD ♡

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Jan 14, 2017
Noooooo way. Would be a great idea if you could only use it on your island! But if you could use it at middle then everyone could just be shot off trying to receive diamonds and it could just ruin the game. But! This is only my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom