Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I am aware that if this does not affect me at all but it was a idea I had when I used to play Op and I feel it could be a nice Item to add

A Shop villager that can be used 50 times before despawning or maybe insteed of 50 uses it's 5 minuets or 30 seconds.

It would be a easy way for players to get to the shop fast with out constanly running to their villager, this espically helpful if you're at mid, this new item doesn't make more campers because if it's a item that only last for a few items or a short time people would have to buy a lot of these villagers to actually make these camping items (Also you can't buy shops from bought shops you must get them from the pre-spawned villager.)

I belive this is helpful because I think that on maps like tree house to buy stuff with diamonds you must climb all the way up to the top of the tree and then when you want to buy something you have to climb all the way down and then back up and down again, or here's a problem I have a lot (Yes I know it wont help me since I play hardcore and this would be for Op only but) what happens is I will get two eggs that are across the map from me and I see a easy egg to grab and I start to go and I HAVE NO MORE FOOD BAR not to mention with your island all the way on the other side your only island on the other side of the map you kinda have to go for the egg so you run across the bridge and you start being killed by the other people and bam your dead and you come back (with food this time) and in the time it took you to get back they've already broke their bridge in fear of you returning -.-

But if I had a shop that I could just place down and buy food with I would've broke that egg

So Please take this into consideration it was a idea I came up with when I played Op a lot

That's all let me know what you think

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I really like the idea, and although it doesn't really increase camping, they can buy one of these and camp at middle for a loooooong time then when they need stuff they just use one of these items and camp longer, plus this would be pretty hard to code.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
I forgot to mention the price for one of these would be crazy exspensive Like 32 diamonds per egg and I don't belive it would incress mid camping because if it's there for only 1 minuet or 30 seconds even that's not much time to start camping

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I forgot to mention the price for one of these would be crazy exspensive Like 32 diamonds per egg and I don't belive it would incress mid camping because if it's there for only 1 minuet or 30 seconds even that's not much time to start camping
you have no idea how easy it is to get 32 diamonds and how easy it is to trade in 1 minute 30 seconds.
You can also just buy more from your portable shop.

Jan 12, 2017
If you are at mid at a level 3 diamond or a high-level emerald generator and you make a few of these you will have god-gear mid campers. It's illogical. If you had this and an outside island decay then it might sound good. If after like 15 minutes passes or there are only 2-3 players left maybe a slow world decay will stop campers.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
If you are at mid at a level 3 diamond or a high-level emerald generator and you make a few of these you will have god-gear mid campers. It's illogical. If you had this and an outside island decay then it might sound good. If after like 15 minutes passes or there are only 2-3 players left maybe a slow world decay will stop campers.
Then it comes to mid campers...
And then defending your egg is pointless

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Mid camping should be rewarded its a hard place to control and probably as soon as you use one of these shops you are dead. Honestly I have never had problems with someone mid camping ever as it is incredibly easy to bypass and fight them up close.
It shouldn't be rewarded. It's almost as bad as regular camping especially if you don't have diamonds. And I quite disagree about that especially in team games.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Jan 12, 2017
Mid camping should be rewarded its a hard place to control and probably as soon as you use one of these shops you are dead. Honestly I have never had problems with someone mid camping ever as it is incredibly easy to bypass and fight them up close.
Mid camping is even worse than island camping because on newer maps there are emerald generators and normally multiple diamond generators

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
I ♡ it but I won't give my full support unless it is kill able by enemy players as villagers are op arrow shields :3

Ooo Ya The Villager should be kill able or maybe the exact the opisite and arrows go threw it because I think I know what you mean (You do mean when people hide behind villagers and use them as shields right?XD) But ya arrows go threw the villagers that you buy and Bam no villager shield

Jan 12, 2017
Ooo Ya The Villager should be kill able or maybe the exact the opisite and arrows go threw it because I think I know what you mean (You do mean when people hide behind villagers and use them as shields right?XD) But ya arrows go threw the villagers that you buy and Bam no villager shield
Maybe a 10-20 second arrow-deflect shield would be cool, like how you are saying people would use their villagers as shields. It would have to cost 1-2 stacks though because that is OP!!

Jan 12, 2017
Maybe the portable shop could have more expensive items, like 10 diamonds per piece of iron or 64 per diamond. Double the price per item

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It shouldn't be rewarded. It's almost as bad as regular camping especially if you don't have diamonds. And I quite disagree about that especially in team games.
If you didn't get diamonds you didn't play eggwars smart and got too cocky with your pvp ability thinking you can take everyone down with leather gear. Current eggwars rewards rushing way too much instead of building up your defences and gear. As for the emerald generators it should be really easy to prevent your opponent from getting enough emeralds for diamond armor if middle was actually a target for you. If your being killed by a team that's just because they have better team coordination and deserve the win. Honestly I like the addition of emerald generators as it moves the game away from speed bridging to over islands and getting basic gear for the entire game.

Mini rant ♡

U

Unipotato

I really like this idea because I have been trapped at mid because of bowspammers and I need to buy stuff but if I try to go to a shop I get shot off.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
If you didn't get diamonds you didn't play eggwars smart and got too cocky with your pvp ability thinking you can take everyone down with leather gear. Current eggwars rewards rushing way too much instead of building up your defences and gear. As for the emerald generators it should be really easy to prevent your opponent from getting enough emeralds for diamond armor if middle was actually a target for you. If your being killed by a team that's just because they have better team coordination and deserve the win. Honestly I like the addition of emerald generators as it moves the game away from speed bridging to over islands and getting basic gear for the entire game.

Mini rant ♡
actually, rushing is better and rushing mid is stupid. If people can camp mid, it would be a nightmare for the other players. @BuildBuild25
I really like this idea because I have been trapped at mid because of bowspammers and I need to buy stuff but if I try to go to a shop I get shot off.
Exactly. There needs to be some balance with everything. If you allow shopping at mid, you're unbalancing the game!
Center gens already outnumber the starting gens.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom