Relly

Jun 16, 2020

have work on it fo 1 week

name: rainbow
edited: by me

Last edited:

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
It is a great concept for a duel map. I have some ideas to make the map even better.
1) Make the rainbow less triangle shaped and try to make it in a natural shape of a rainbow.
2) Make some better landscape and have a nice area where you meet the enemy.
3) The surrounding walls can be more detailed in my opinion.
I want to recieve a 2.0 version of this map so hopefully you can add these changes :p

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Before submitting a map submission make sure you read this first : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/map-submission-read-this-before-submitting.219318/

This will explain how to submit your map properly by following the rules of a map submission (adding : poll, creators, Java/bedrock or maybe both)

But about your map, I like the idea of a rainbow in duels but like Lawnti already commented, make the rainbow less triangle to create a more natural view on your map.
Also, your walls are quite boring and definitely need more decoration. Maybe try a different patern?
Maybe you could also create some little hills or maybe even a pot of gold in the middle to make it less empty and to make it look nicer

If there was a Poll I would've voted no, sorry :C

Last edited:

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Its a great idea but the walls could use more detail. I love the rainbow but its not exaclty round. And the name of the thread should be "Rainbow" instead of your current name.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I didn't like the map very much. But I don't think they're gonna add your map:

1) Because it's missing a lot of details.
2) The map is very simple.

The truth is that I'm sorry to give you this opinion since it took you a week to do what you say. But keep it up and you'll get better. Until you become a professional Builder.

I'm sorry.

D

Deleted member 469419

I understand the idea of the map and I think it could be fine if you'd make some changes.

• I've noticed that the map lack some important details that perhaps could give it a betther shape and aspect. You could add some clouds over the whole map, obviously people won't be camping on them because there's a map limit much below of 20 blocks.
  • The rainbow must to be modified somehow to avoid people get on it. Why? Because people be camping on it and making the game so long.
Overall it's a good, good job and nice idea!

(Also suggest you to change the tittle and add a poll to meet with the default map submission required form).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom