Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I suggested this on mineplex once got alot of positive responses so i decided to try it here to, but if your familiar with pokemon then take that and mix it with infinite abilities what do you get? Skylanders Battlecast, my idea is you get 3 mobs of choice (being able to unlock others with points) and your inventory has items that can pull certain moves (like shellshock) each move can only be used once whoever defeats all 3 enemy mobs wins! This can alao be altered to play as a treee (meaning the winners goes on to play each other! confused? Heres a image

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 76

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I suggested this on mineplex once got alot of positive responses so i decided to try it here to, but if your familiar with pokemon then take that and mix it with infinite abilities what do you get? Skylanders Battlecast, my idea is you get 3 mobs of choice (being able to unlock others with points) and your inventory has items that can pull certain moves (like shellshock) each move can only be used once whoever defeats all 3 enemy mobs wins! This can alao be altered to play as a treee (meaning the winners goes on to play each other! confused? Heres a image
How many mobs are there? Is there a good amount of strategies and cards? If not then a meta deck would probably be created and destroy anybody who is not using said deck. Will the matchmaking pair up player of similar skill? How will the moves be placed in your inventory, rng or some other method? How will the moves be gotten to be able to be used?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1. As of 1.10 theres at least 30,
2. There can be hundreds of card combos
3. I dont know what that means
4. In battlecast its drawn like in poker go fish freecell solitare ect

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
1. As of 1.10 theres at least 30,
2. There can be hundreds of card combos
3. I dont know what that means
4. In battlecast its drawn like in poker go fish freecell solitare ect
3. Is how can you buy/earn moves for the mobs unless the mobs just have set moves that you can't add or take away from.
Also will the matchmaking be fair?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
3. Is how can you buy/earn moves for the mobs unless the mobs just have set moves that you can't add or take away from.
Also will the matchmaking be fair?
No it wont be fair but neither is any other minigame matchups because its noobs vs pros vs hackers in minecraft , and yes the mobs will havea set unique ability but in battlecast and in the photo you have normal moves which cost energy (energy bar goes up over time) the normal moves can be played by any character

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom