Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinglemon31

Jan 30, 2017
Hello !
Cubecraft is one of my favourite server with the skywars and the eggwars but i think that a rush minigame could be very fun. Si, what's a rush ?
A rush is a bit like an eggwars but it is à 2v2 game. It is composed of two obsidian islands in the void and the goal is to defend a bed which is your spawn. The only way to destroy the bed is whith a TNT. You can make some deals with a villager such as in eggwars to buy some stuff. The money is dropped by one generator. To destroy the ennemy base, you have to make some bridges and rush to the enemy bed. It's an interesting game because you can brain players with TNT canons or brains. And maybe, there would be a ranked system. So that's it, what do you think ?

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

Could you provide some more details about this? I personally have no idea what rush is and in order for me to understand your suggestion I need to know what the game is.

Reactions: Yamin

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I guess it would be better if you made it more clear...
Give more details like Unipotato said.

U

Unipotato

Thanks for explaining it more, it's a lot more easy to understand now. It seems a lot like EggWars, and it doesn't really make sense to have two really similar games. It sounds kind of fun though, it's not a bad idea.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello !
Cubecraft is one of my favourite server with the skywars and the eggwars but i think that a rush minigame could be very fun. Si, what's a rush ?
A rush is a bit like an eggwars but it is à 2v2 game. It is composed of two obsidian islands in the void and the goal is to defend a bed which is your spawn. The only way to destroy the bed is whith a TNT. You can make some deals with a villager such as in eggwars to buy some stuff. The money is dropped by one generator. To destroy the ennemy base, you have to make some bridges and rush to the enemy bed. It's an interesting game because you can brain players with TNT canons or brains. So that's it, what do you think ?
This sounds a lot like bedwars on hypixel. Only difference is the exploding the bed which would take a while.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
This sounds so obsolete-'ly boring, and I haven't even played it yet.
This is just Eggwars with a bed instead of an Egg and a smaller map.

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
Games would probably last too long due to the ''explosing the bed with TnT'' rule. Also, the 1-Generator-For-All-Ressources reminds me off BedWars like everyone said. I don't think this is a gamemode that would work in CubeCraft. Keep up suggesting new things though!

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK
Hello !
A rush is a bit like an eggwars but it is à 2v2 game. It is composed of two obsidian islands in the void and the goal is to defend a bed which is your spawn. The only way to destroy the bed is whith a TNT. You can make some deals with a villager such as in eggwars to buy some stuff. The money is dropped by one generator. To destroy the ennemy base, you have to make some bridges and rush to the enemy bed. It's an interesting game because you can brain players with TNT canons or brains. So that's it, what do you think ?
Personally, I don't think this is a good idea - CubeCraft, I assume, is looking for originality. This is gamemode, as you said, is very similar to EggWars, so I doubt that the devs will introduce this anytime soon. However, they may add smaller maps with less players, so something close to a 2v2 could be possible, but I don't see them adding a whole new game mode that's essentially the same as EggWars into the server anytime soon.

Kinglemon31

Jan 30, 2017
Personally, I don't think this is a good idea - CubeCraft, I assume, is looking for originality. This is gamemode, as you said, is very similar to EggWars, so I doubt that the devs will introduce this anytime soon. However, they may add smaller maps with less players, so something close to a 2v2 could be possible, but I don't see them adding a whole new game mode that's essentially the same as EggWars into the server anytime soon.
Yes, i think they will not introduce it but the idea of a 2v2 eggwars is possible. And they could create a ranked system.

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK
Yes, i think they will not introduce it but the idea of a 2v2 eggwars is possible. And they could create a ranked system.
You didn't mention a ranked system - That's a really good idea, it could provide incentives for players to remain dedicated to the server/play more. I think this is an excellent suggestion for a new thread!

Reactions: Kinglemon31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom