Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 554749

I’m here suggesting a game mode called wall wars: the concept would be that there is a wall 10 blocks high: the object is to get to the other side to score points: first to say 20 would win: There could be islands on each side as well. Game could involve gl gear of your choice: the gake would be balanced and fair: No crazy P v P required: a block placing maneuver game: could be something small in beta games.

Reactions: Jiivan

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I’m here suggesting a game mode called wall wars: the concept would be that there is a wall 10 blocks high: the object is to get to the other side to score points: first to say 20 would win: There could be islands on each side as well. Game could involve gl gear of your choice: the gake would be balanced and fair: No crazy P v P required: a block placing maneuver game: could be something small in beta games.
I like the part I understood, but I would need a better explanation. Also add a poll asking if this should be a thing. :)

D

Deleted member 554749

Yeah I’ve only got a few things in mind: I’ll let you guys know once I’ve thought out all of the details, I’ve got a few stenches down but I’ll elaborate.

D

Deleted member 554749

Here’s some of my ideas
image.jpg

D

Deleted member 554749

The wall connects the two bases: there would be maybe a 20 second preparation cool down /mercy.

D

Deleted member 554749

Any cool add ons and ideas we can talk about as well, I’m sure we could get a developer to help us out or give us any hints for future games similar.

D

Deleted member 554749

Yeah on some level, not sure exactly what I should do with it. Perhaps the implementation of some territory like things, I’m not to sure what else to add on but I’ll think of some things. Perhaps the introduction of a Ultra hard core would be interesting- games could and normally do take very long I would think it would be at least 250+ exp per win:

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom