• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
So im BACK!!! With a new idea!!!
Last time there are people on CubeCraft who are breaking the rules so i thought to make a new command called
/report <player> <reason>
So if @rubik_cube_man will add this it would be awesome!! and Online staff would check the person!!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This feature has been in the server a long time ago but was then removed, and i think it was because it was abused by players and a lot of false reports were made.
It has also been suggested very recently but is probably not a feature that will come back.
And no, I dont agree as it will be way to much work for staff.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Hello, @Ahs_Master

The command /report was removed as it was being abused by players. Some players used to use the command /report in an inefficient way. Some moderators were wasting their time with fake reports. For those reasons, the command /report was removed.

If you see a hacker just try to record them and report at https://reports.cubecraft.net "We would appreciate it"
Yea im reporting lots of people

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello, @Ahs_Master

The command /report was removed as it was being abused by players. Some players used to use the command /report in an inefficient way. Some moderators were wasting their time with fake reports. For those reasons, the command /report was removed.

If you see a hacker just try to record them and report at https://reports.cubecraft.net "We would appreciate it"
As well as that, loads of players would have complained that a moderator didn't see their report. We may have accidentally skip it, or it gets lost in the chat so that we cannot teleport to them as soon as we saw it. However, what Scottness has said is completely correct. If you do see anyone who is using illegal clients, report them and it'll get dealt with. Thanks for the suggestion!

- Locked.

Reactions: Snodia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom