Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
Presenting a new (and unique) way to boost crop, gens, and trees called the "booster" (ik very bad name, if any of you can think of a better one please say)

What is the "booster"?

The "booster" Is an Idea where you would be able to buy boosts for coins
Now you're probably thinking?

Don't we have Optimiser whats the point of this?

The point is optimiser isin't stackable (as in it goes place in the calculation first, the time gets halfed then rank boost happens)but this would be each time you would buy it you would'nt be buying for a higher multiplier amount you would be buying for a 10% stackable that would scale up (cost will increase) depending on how many times you buy it and the price would reset every week.

Example if you buy it starting at for 100k for an hour then it would be 150k for another hour (50% increase in cost per hour bought) and so on.
You may be also wondering what that means about your skyblock rank you or your co op members may have on the island?
That wont change it will still be the normal 10% and 3% per boost. After every other co op member and will stack optimiser, skyblock rank and the "booster".
So if you had 6 skyblock ranks in your island then you'll have a total of 35% boost whenever it is active (rank boost applies first)
it will be unlocked at the desert island.
it seems to be balanced so it wont break skyblock rank and make it worse. it will be primarilly helping f2p players but not ruining the experience for people with the sb rank
This is mainly balanced to make it usable (and useful) for people at almost every stage of the game (be it at just having desert or having an island that has every quest beaten).
thank you for listen have a good day!

if you have any ideas on how it'll be accessed please say, we will be listening

also please ask if you don't understand something, I'll be more then willing to clear it up

Also please remember to agree and not like if you want to see this in skyblock

discussed on discord by - SilentTheKid, Samuel Gibbs and Dnn

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom