Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

john

Nov 24, 2013
Yes, you imagined the error, corrected it and I just played along with it.

Wow, I am so gullible. I know I committed an error with homonyms. I just want to believe you. I want you to be right. I just know life is not that perfect.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Wow, I am so gullible. I know I committed an error with homonyms. I just want to believe you. I want you to be right. I just know life is not that perfect.
You made no error with homonyms. It was all in your mind, creating something you did wrong when it wasn't really there.

john

Nov 24, 2013
Alright, well good night. I need to think this through. *hums and then yawns questionably*

Anyways, Aimee I will cya tomorrow on the forums. I am so tired. It is evident through my hallucinations.

john

Nov 24, 2013
You're slowly turning Crazy, how will you be able to rule Mature Land if you're going crazy?

You did not read my bit about mature land. I think you may put two and two together. Anyways, cya it is 1:04.

john

Nov 24, 2013
lol I remember all those times when we were stone and it would take you forever to get iron armour and I'd have it really quickly xD

Those were the good old days... I recall once getting diamonds. It was the best day ever!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom