Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
So... off the start, I won't lie. I've gotten my self permanently muted on Cubecraft Java servers... I think back in May of this year possibly earlier (not gonna look it up) long story short it been a good amount of months. Essentially I did get heated in some games back in the day when I was pretty bad at the game and made some stupid empty DDoS threats like, "Enjoy no internet" and "your internet is going bye-bye" the stupid immature crap like that. Do I regret it? yes, can I change what happened? no, have I learned my lesson? oh god yes. Now I've made a post about z_Alize_z being toxic and her not getting muted or talked to was an issue and I'm not going to sit here and say that me being muted was unjust because it was completely just, I was being an idiot. But I wish to say, I've learned my lesson.

Most people don't understand how devastating it is to be muted for life, most people think "oh you just can't talk in chat big deal you can still play on the server". That is true you can still play on the server but you're experienced on the server is then limited severely. If you have friends on your friend's list, you can't talk to them and if you're playing a team game like Eggwars Teams, for example, you cannot talk to your teammates in chat or even in party chat. Even something we take for granted like hopping into a party and sharing discord information to play a game together, you can't do that anymore.

I guess the purpose of this thread is to not only share my experience and deep regrets for what I've done in the past but to also warn other people, don't be toxic guys... you can think whatever you want to think about other people but just keep it to your self and don't go off in chat as I did and get your self muted, because it's not fun and it's essentially a soft ban from the server as you can no longer interact with other people anymore.

If any staff or larger staff see this, guys I've learned my lesson. I've been muted for months now and I can say with certainty that I will no longer take an unmute for granted, I've grown up and I've learned that speaking in the chat is a privilege, a privilege that can be taken away for being stupid like I was. I apologize for how I acted in the past and I hope that you guys can forgive me and give me another chance like, can I get probation or something like that cause I really want to participate in team games again and be a part of the community again.

Thanks for reading if you did and hopefully anyone who has read this doesn't act toxic in chat anymore, it's not worth it. For any staff who read this, I beg for forgiveness and I hope I could get another chance that I won't take for granted.

P.S playing among slimes is impossible.... :(

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
So... off the start, I won't lie. I've gotten my self permanently muted on Cubecraft Java servers... I think back in May of this year possibly earlier (not gonna look it up) long story short it been a good amount of months. Essentially I did get heated in some games back in the day when I was pretty bad at the game and made some stupid empty DDoS threats like, "Enjoy no internet" and "your internet is going bye-bye" the stupid immature crap like that. Do I regret it? yes, can I change what happened? no, have I learned my lesson? oh god yes. Now I've made a post about z_Alize_z being toxic and her not getting muted or talked to was an issue and I'm not going to sit here and say that me being muted was unjust because it was completely just, I was being an idiot. But I wish to say, I've learned my lesson.

Most people don't understand how devastating it is to be muted for life, most people think "oh you just can't talk in chat big deal you can still play on the server". That is true you can still play on the server but you're experienced on the server is then limited severely. If you have friends on your friend's list, you can't talk to them and if you're playing a team game like Eggwars Teams, for example, you cannot talk to your teammates in chat or even in party chat. Even something we take for granted like hopping into a party and sharing discord information to play a game together, you can't do that anymore.

I guess the purpose of this thread is to not only share my experience and deep regrets for what I've done in the past but to also warn other people, don't be toxic guys... you can think whatever you want to think about other people but just keep it to your self and don't go off in chat as I did and get your self muted, because it's not fun and it's essentially a soft ban from the server as you can no longer interact with other people anymore.

If any staff or larger staff see this, guys I've learned my lesson. I've been muted for months now and I can say with certainty that I will no longer take an unmute for granted, I've grown up and I've learned that speaking in the chat is a privilege, a privilege that can be taken away for being stupid like I was. I apologize for how I acted in the past and I hope that you guys can forgive me and give me another chance like, can I get probation or something like that cause I really want to participate in team games again and be a part of the community again.

Thanks for reading if you did and hopefully anyone who has read this doesn't act toxic in chat anymore, it's not worth it. For any staff who read this, I beg for forgiveness and I hope I could get another chance that I won't take for granted.

Wow, I think you spent a load of time writing this! I think you are deeply sorry for the way you acted and depending on how the staff take this post, you may be able to play among slimes again! This post was very wholesome and it kind of made me smile a little!

Not saying it will happen, but I just wanted to share my thoughts on the subject! :P

buttmaster27

Also, nice name. XD

Reactions: 404Owl

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Hey guys, I want to thank you for the support... I really am sorry because I did act like an idiot and if I could go back and change it I would but I can't, the only thing I can do is to do better from now on and I hope the staff gives me the chance to do so. Also please no helpers unmute me, last thing I want is a helper unmuting me and getting into trouble with higher up staff members because they feel bad for me. This is a Sr.Mod decision I'm afraid and the last thing I want is to see someone get into trouble for helping me.

Reactions: StiefMoeder

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Talk to animaltamer1. Its been a few months since your mute, and you seem like youve learned your lesson, so I bet if you were mature and promised not to make DDoS threats again that you could get an unmute.

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Hey guys, I want to thank you for the support... I really am sorry because I did act like an idiot and if I could go back and change it I would but I can't, the only thing I can do is to do better from now on and I hope the staff gives me the chance to do so. Also please no helpers unmute me, last thing I want is a helper unmuting me and getting into trouble with higher up staff members because they feel bad for me. This is a Sr.Mod decision I'm afraid and the last thing I want is to see someone get into trouble for helping me.

This is very observant of you. :)

D

Deleted member 554749

talk to another staff about this. Also try and be unmuted.Be apologetic and kind :)

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Oh Bro that was actually sad story I can understand I hope staff will unmute you my frnd had some issues on talking in chat so I can understand how rough it is so I hope u get unmute and you can enjoy

Have a nice day🙂❤️

Reactions: buttmaster27

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This thread was very sincere and this is a perfect example why a mute isn't something nice to have.

Thread has been locked since it has been handled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom