Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How many of my ideas do you like?

• Total voters

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello! I have some suggestions for new things in Cubecraft.

In game:

-More gadgets, you can buy them with vanity points of course.
-More hats, maybe more animal hats?
-More win effects
-A quick tutorial, on how the server works. Just like in Tower Defense.
-A nickname feature for YouTubers.
-A ignore feature. Sometimes people just keep spamming me. Example: ''/ignore <player name> <how many days>''
-A option to find friends (if they have turned this option on in their settings)
-Gifts. For example; I want the purple boots, and my friend has them. He could send me them as a gift, maybe with a price, or a limit of a certain amount per month, because otherwise cubelets are no more.
-A market. Like you can sell your things, and people can do like for example ''/market find <item>'' and they have to pay for it with points.
-Sometimes the vote map does not work, due lag. You can do ''/vote <time>'' and ''/vote <items>''
-More things you can do with levels. I am level 35 now, and I don't know what I am doing it for. Okay, that one set of yellow clothes at level 40... But is this all?!
-This idea is maybe hard, but I think the Cubecraft developers can do this :) Rankers are able to type emoticons. Iron gets 5, Lapiz 10, etc. Example: ''&e <emoticon name>''
-New kits for skywars (and maybe other games too). Don't get me wrong please. I like the kits! But a lot of people have like 30.000 points, and all kits...
-A status. I stay online very often, even if I am doing other things. So my status woulld be: ''I'll be back in 10 minutes''
-Unblock some websites. I understand all websites are blocked, and I agree. But even 'www.cubecraft.net' is blocked...
-Party's. I don't really care about it to be honest, because I'm on Skype with my friends mostly. But I know a lot of people want this.
-Stats lobby. I mean like a lobby with literally ALL your stats. All in one place.

The store:

-More miniatures, I love those cute little things! :P

The website:

-I think the website is amazing as it is now :D

Please let me know what you think! I would love to hear back from you :)

-Lucien

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D

In game:

-More win effects
-A ignore feature. Sometimes people just keep spamming me. Example: ''/ignore <player name> <how many days>''
-A option to find friends (if they have turned this option on in their settings)
-Gifts. For example; I want the purple boots, and my friend has them. He could send me them as a gift, maybe with a price, or a limit of a certain amount per month, because otherwise cubelets are no more.
-A market. Like you can sell your things, and people can do like for example ''/market find <item>'' and they have to pay for it with points.
-Sometimes the vote map does not work, due lag. You can do ''/vote <time>'' and ''/vote <items>''
-More things you can do with levels. I am level 35 now, and I don't know what I am doing it for. Okay, that one set of yellow clothes at level 40... But is this all?!
-This idea is maybe hard, but I think the Cubecraft developers can do this :) Rankers are able to type emoticons. Iron gets 5, Lapiz 10, etc. Example: ''&e <emoticon name>''
-New kits for skywars (and maybe other games too). Don't get me wrong please. I like the kits! But a lot of people have like 30.000 points, and all kits...
-A status. I stay online very often, even if I am doing other things. So my status woulld be: ''I'll be back in 10 minutes''
-Unblock some websites. I understand all websites are blocked, and I agree. But even 'www.cubecraft.net' is blocked...
-Party's. I don't really care about it to be honest, because I'm on Skype with my friends mostly. But I know a lot of people want this.
-Stats lobby. I mean like a lobby with literally ALL your stats. All in one place.

The store:

-More miniatures, I love those cute little things! :p

The website:

-Lucien
I want more Pokémon hats :3 in fact, I'll make a thread for it suggesting hats :)

Reactions: Lucien
L

Lepzi

These are very good suggestions I do agree with mainly all of them well done

WebFlaw

Feb 21, 2017
Nice idea suggestions! Some fixes the current minor problems of the server. I personally don't think the nickname feature for YT, emoticons and new status would be suitable for the server. But other than that, well done!

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Nice idea suggestions! Some fixes the current minor problems of the server. I personally don't think the nickname feature for YT, emoticons and new status would be suitable for the server. But other than that, well done!
To be honest, I agree with you. But who knows what the developers are able do? :P

Reactions: WebFlaw

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

In game:

-More win effects

The store:

-More miniatures, I love those cute little things! :p

The website:

-Lucien
I love all of these things. Party's are already being made, and ignore used to be a thing I think. I do not know why it was taken out, but I think it was a thing before.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom