Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Bad and Good news:

I really miss CubeCraft. After my childhood, the CubeCraft period is what made me feel most comfortable. But then "that thing" came along and made it all too difficult for me. 2020-2021 was a horrible time for me and the only place I would like to take refuge to return to feeling a minimum of well, is this community. Unfortunately though, CubeCraft has removed support on Bedrock for older versions (1.12 / 1.14 / 1.16), and I was using just one of those to not suffer from the lag and bugs of the newer versions. My laptop is problematic and due to the many entities present on the server (I think), even with the graphics settings all at a minimum, Minecraft Bedrock and everything else updated to the latest version, unfortunately it causes me a lot of FPS lag (expecially when pvping), making the game experience not much enjoyable.

The good news though, is that a very important person to me, as a gift, has decided to help me economically to assemble a PC that can hold both Minecrafts with stable performance. But this will only be possible towards the end of March 2022 (hopefully). So I hope I can actively get back to the server for that time, CubeCraft is like a family to me.

(Sorry for the papyrus, I just wanted to throw out what I had inside, I hope I didn't give a bad impression).

Love you 3000 guys c:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Bad and Good news:

I really miss CubeCraft. After my childhood, the CubeCraft period is what made me feel most comfortable. But then "that thing" came along and made it all too difficult for me. 2020-2021 was a horrible time for me and the only place I would like to take refuge to return to feeling a minimum of well, is this community. Unfortunately though, CubeCraft has removed support on Bedrock for older versions (1.12 / 1.14 / 1.16), and I was using just one of those to not suffer from the lag and bugs of the newer versions. My laptop is problematic and due to the many entities present on the server (I think), even with the graphics settings all at a minimum, Minecraft Bedrock and everything else updated to the latest version, unfortunately it causes me a lot of FPS lag (expecially when pvping), making the game experience not much enjoyable.

The good news though, is that a very important person to me, as a gift, has decided to help me economically to assemble a PC that can hold both Minecrafts with stable performance. But this will only be possible towards the end of March 2022 (hopefully). So I hope I can actively get back to the server for that time, CubeCraft is like a family to me.

(Sorry for the papyrus, I just wanted to throw out what I had inside, I hope I didn't give a bad impression).

Love you 3000 guys c:
I MISSED YOU DUBBY

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sorry, I also had the same experience a few years ago and playing with a bad computer is not a very enjoyable experience 😔
I hope you have your new computer soon! ❤

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Dubby! So great to hear from you again. I look forward to hopefully having you back in the community soon 🤩

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom