Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Ok, I'm not exactly talking about the actual leaderboards in the lobbies so much, but I'm talking more about the leaderboards in the Arcade games. I got this idea from when I was playing Arcade yesterday because I've noticed 99% of the time (no lie) that when I am joint 1st with someone on the leaderboard, I am thrown into second place. One time it was the end of the game and I was 1st the whole time and someone ended up having the same points as me but it said that they won and they got all the experience and credit for it. To me, that isn't exactly fair.

So, with that, I am making a suggestion that maybe Cubecraft could bring out a joint 1st option if the points are tied? I believe this would be much more fair and to me it makes more sense. This doesn't just happen to me, but I've noticed this happens to other people too. If you are joint 1st with someone, you should be tied with them, not in 2nd place.

Thank you all for reading!

Reactions: AmyFove_714

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I agree, it's not fair on people that have been first for ages then for some reason at the end they get put down to second with the exact same points. They really need to add this to games +1

Reactions: Foxy011
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom