Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you believe this should be added?

• Total voters

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
(This could also be quite interesting on Bedrock, I just can't have both prefixes)

I've had an idea recently that Cubecraft could add an eggwars gamemode that was just a team of 4 vs another team of 4. I believe they have this on hypixel, instead of 4v4v4v4, just have two teams.

This wouldn't just have to be for 4s, it could be for 3s or 2s. Maybe even 1s, that could lead to a lot of new strategies. I feel it could be very interesting and quite fun, I don't know any server that has a 1v1 eggwars.

It could also be added temporarily to see if people would actually play it. I'd love to see people's thoughts on this.

Last edited:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Bedrock bedrock it’s always ignored😭😭😭 please change the prefix to all networks java already has too many games and too little players bedrock has so many players and also for skywars.

Elaad

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2019
completely agree! This would also be a great way for teams to fight in a tournament-style way. Although a slight tweak I recommend would be to reduce the points and XP you get per win, that way these games can't be used for farming wins/XP

Reactions: Foodie

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
completely agree! This would also be a great way for teams to fight in a tournament-style way. Although a slight tweak I recommend would be to reduce the points and XP you get per win, that way these games can't be used for farming wins/XP
I partially agree. U should get reduced xp if u fighting against ppl in ur party, cuz that could mean kill farming. I would say normal xp if ur fighting randoms. “Normal xp” should still be less then normal eggwars cuz this mode would probably be rush based and take a lot less time

Elaad

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2019
If the entire game is one party they shouldn't receive any XP/points/wins added to their stats. Since these games will be extremely easy to fill with a single party, they could easily be used for farming and no one would report the players (since they're all partied obviously). IMO this game mode could mainly just be a sort of "Duels" mode for EggWars.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
If the entire game is one party they shouldn't receive any XP/points/wins added to their stats. Since these games will be extremely easy to fill with a single party, they could easily be used for farming and no one would report the players (since they're all partied obviously). IMO this game mode could mainly just be a sort of "Duels" mode for EggWars.
Ya like how hypixel has skywars duels and stuff like that

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
Only lb players or sweats would play it as most casual players just like to vibe and let all the other eggs get destroyed before they do anything
True but it would be good for parties as people like the competition of only playing against people they know and it would also be good for casuals as it would allow them to develop their skills in smaller games with people that may be the same level as them in terms of their skill

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, that might be a good idea. I think if you're very good at it you could quite easily win a lot of the games. Especially if they add a 1v1 gamemode. I really like the idea about tournaments, I think that could be quite interesting

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
I was thinking this as well, otherwise people could abuse this really easily. And yeah I guess it is a sort of duels mode. I also really like the idea that elaad had, it could be very fun for tournaments.

Bedrock bedrock it’s always ignored😭😭😭 please change the prefix to all networks java already has too many games and too little players bedrock has so many players and also for skywars.
I don't have the all networks prefix unfortunately.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
True but it would be good for parties as people like the competition of only playing against people they know and it would also be good for casuals as it would allow them to develop their skills in smaller games with people that may be the same level as them in terms of their skill
The people in that gamemode will highly unlikely be the same level as speed runners/sweats would try and farm quick wins so normal ew would be better for them to develop their skills

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Adding an entire new gamemode for this idea seems a bit undue. However it might be interesting if one or more maps with only 2 teams got added to EggWars. There obviously already are Orc, Rome and Mansion but those are with teams of 9 & 10, so a smaller map with maybe teams of 4, like you suggested, would have different gameplay.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Adding an entire new gamemode for this idea seems a bit undue. However it might be interesting if one or more maps with only 2 teams got added to EggWars. There obviously already are Orc, Rome and Mansion but those are with teams of 9 & 10, so a smaller map with maybe teams of 4, like you suggested, would have different gameplay.
Maybe not an entirely new gamemode, adding some two team maps seems like a pretty good compromise though, ty for the suggestion!

maybe for people whit plus rank can make a private lobby for there selfs like hypixel have white youtuber rank. i like the idea
I think everyone should have access to it, ranks should just get the voting like they do in most gamemodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
maybe for people whit plus rank can make a private lobby for there selfs like hypixel have white youtuber rank. i like the idea
It should be open to every1. Iron rank for map selection, lapis to vote for health, and gold to vote for items, and plus gets double voting, just like in normal eggwars

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom