Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you believe this should be added?

• Total voters

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I think this will be very dead as it doesn't seem very fun to the casual player. I think a casual player will prefer normal eggwars. Also I don't think this could be added as a map like a 4v4 map cause it will just be used to farm xp really quick. I don't think you can put this for a map under normal eggwars cause it won't be normal eggwars but a lot different since small teams and also small map. I would not like to get this map while just trying to play normal eggwars.

Reactions: Salty_Shadows

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
I think this will be very dead as it doesn't seem very fun to the casual player. I think a casual player will prefer normal eggwars. Also I don't think this could be added as a map like a 4v4 map cause it will just be used to farm xp really quick. I don't think you can put this for a map under normal eggwars cause it won't be normal eggwars but a lot different since small teams and also small map. I would not like to get this map while just trying to play normal eggwars.
Maybe they could make it so that you can choose whether or not you'll be put into these gamemodes, for the people that don't like it. And it could end up being dead, which is why if they even think about adding it they should do a temporary trial.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom